This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
The problem of food animals being raised on antibiotics has been in the news quite a bit over the last few years. The information concerned me so much that I took some time to read the studies and information from trusted sources and it convinced me that it was time to make a change. That meant serving only antibiotic-free meat and poultry to my family.
It hasn’t been easy finding antibiotic-free meat at the grocery store. There are so many confusing labels and claims that it’s been a bit daunting and frustrating trying to find the right poultry products for my family.
You can imagine how thrilled I was to find out about the tremendous array of Tyson® chicken products that are produced with no antibiotics ever. They’ve created specially marked packages which spell out precisely what’s not used in the production of the product, so there’s no guesswork or wondering if I made the right choice.
But what’s even better, is that Tyson chicken has been synonymous with quality products since 1935 and one I can trust. Plus, in addition to being produced with no antibiotics ever, the chickens used in these products are 100% all natural, which means they are minimally processed and contain no artificial ingredients. You can’t get much better than that!
Better Chicken Video:
Tyson No Antibiotics Ever Chicken Products at Safeway
I recently purchased several Tyson chicken products at my local Safeway Store and was amazed at the number of options available; it made planning for dinner super easy and stress-free.
At my store, I found Tyson chicken nuggets, Tyson crispy chicken strips, Tyson® Any’tizers® snacks, Tyson grilled chicken strips, and more all proudly sporting this new label in the fresh, frozen, and refrigerated areas of the store.
Easy Tailgate Chicken Dog Recipe
Need some ideas on how to serve your no antibiotics ever chicken? Here’s a quick and easy recipe that features Tyson crispy chicken strips for your next tailgate party! This savory treat is a one-handed meal that leaves your other one free to cheer when your team scores.
This delicious recipe features a split-top hot dog bun toasted with garlic butter, and then bacon, pimento cheese spread, apple slices, and sweet pepper relish are added to the crispy chicken strip for a hot and tasty meal.
- 4 Tyson crispy chicken strips
- ¼ cup prepared garlic butter
- 4 hot dog buns, split top
- ¼ cup sweet pepper relish
- ½ red apple, sliced
- 4 strips Tyson fully-cooked bacon
- ¼ cup prepared pimento cheese
- Heat the chicken strips according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, spread the garlic butter on the hot dog buns and place them on a baking sheet in the oven with the chicken strips for 7-10 minutes or just until they’re golden brown but still soft.
- Divide the sweet pepper relish between the four buns and spread it on one side of the hot dog bun. Do the same with the pimento cheese spread on the other side. Lay the sliced apples on the relish side and the bacon on the pimento side. Place the hot chicken strip in the middle and enjoy.
Additional Tyson Chicken Recipes
Want even more great recipes? Check out the Tyson Brand recipe box for new ways to enjoy your fresh, frozen, or refrigerated no antibiotics ever chicken, and be sure to pick up some specially marked Tyson chicken products on your next trip to Safeway.
What will you make for your family knowing you’ve made an excellent choice in choosing no antibiotics ever Tyson chicken?