Disney’s Alice Through The Looking Glass – “Just Like Fire” Behind The Scenes Video
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland on Home Video 10/18/16
Digital HD/SD & Blu-Ray Bonus Features (Bonus features may vary by Digital Retailer)
- A Stitch in Time: Costuming Wonderland – Colleen Atwood, three-time Oscar®-winning costume designer, details how costuming helps shape the characters of the Underland. She also reveals hidden Easter Eggs tucked within the cast’s ornate costumes.
- Music Video: “Just Like Fire” by P!nk – a colorful music video for the hit song featured in “Alice Through the Looking Glass.”
- Behind the Music Video – Go on set with P!nk for a look at the making of the music video. It includes guest appearances by her family.
- Behind The Looking Glass – Director James Bobin takes you through an in-depth look into the making of the film.
- Time On… – Sacha Baron Cohen, always unpredictable, discusses his character, Time, the keeper of the Chronosphere.
- Alice Goes Through the Looking Glass: A Scene Peeler – This magical looking glass lets you view a side-by-side comparison of the raw production footage that was shot and edited final scenes.
- Alice Goes Through Time’s Castle: A Scene Peeler – Another chance to see the movie magic before and after – this time as Alice enters Time’s castle of eternity.
- Characters of Underland – Time to learn more about the quirky characters from Underland – closeups on the twins known as the Tweedles and the blue caterpillar/blue Monarch butterfly.
- Filmmaker Audio Commentary by James Bobin – Scene-by-scene insights into the creation of film by director, James Bobin.
- Deleted Scenes with Director Commentary – Bobin shares five never-before-seen scenes that weren’t included in the final film.
- A Stitch in Time: Costuming Wonderland
- Available Versions: Digital HD/SD, Blu-ray Combo Pack, Disney Movies Anywhere, DVD and On-Demand
- Rated: PG in U.S.; PG in CE; G in CF
- Blu-ray = English 7.1 DTS-HDMA & 2.0 Descriptive Audio Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks
- DVD = English, French and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- Languages/Subtitles: English, French & Spanish/English SDH, French & Spanish