Samsung Galaxy S7 Active information provided by AT&T; all opinions are my own.
AT&T has had a lot to celebrate lately so they held an event here in Washington State to share the excitement with its customers. First, they unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy S7 Active smartphone, the toughest model in the wildly popular Galaxy line. This new AT&T exclusive model is water- and shatter-resistant1 and is available in the action-ready colors of Titanium Gray, Sandy Gold, and Camo Green.
In addition to being tougher on the outside than previous modules, the new Galaxy smartphone is stronger on the inside too. It’s got KNOX, Samsung’s defense-grade mobile security platform, implemented at the chip level, so your device is highly secure from the moment it boots up plus the fingerprint sensor2 so only you can unlock it. With safety worries out of the way, you’ll enjoy the 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display that provides crisp and clear video as well as the 12-megapixel rear facing camera with Dual Pixel technology. There’s also a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor and 32GB of internal storage plus a microSD slot where you can add up to 200GB of additional storage. To power all of these features, it has the largest battery of any Galaxy S device. Its 4,000mAh battery provides up to 32 hours of talk time3, and can fully charge in less than two hours4.
While this smartphone is pretty spectacular on its own, check out the Samsung Gear S2 special offer going on now because paired with the Galaxy S7 Active, you’ll be unstoppable!
AT&T Store of the Future: Lincoln Square Mall – Bellevue, WA
AT&T unveiled this cutting edge smartphone at their STORE OF THE FUTURE located in the upscale Lincoln Square Mall in Bellevue, Washington (Lincoln Square, 700 Bellevue Way NE). Gone are the cash registers with employees behind them. In their place is a new open concept with three zones – The Connected Experience Zone, The Community Zone, and The Explore Zone.
Meant to mimic the comforts of home, this new store features a porch and large windows on the street side to welcome visitors and to fill the space with natural light. They also allow people in the store to stay connected with the outside. Digital screens are placed all over the store for interaction and education.
- The Community Zone is the heart of the store. Large “Community Tables” encourage shoppers to interact, play, and explore in the open and active atmosphere. You’ll also find complete product solutions combining the best apps, devices, and accessories into personalized collections here. There are also “Learning Tables” where you can connect with AT&T reps to find out more about their services and set up the right options for you.
- The Connected Experience Zone uses “Experience Pavilions,” flexible lifestyle vignettes, which create immersive experiences showcasing AT&T’s connected products and services, to bring Music, Digital Life, and Productivity to life.
- The Explore Zone houses AT&T’s entire device line up plus enhanced visual accessory presentations making shopping for the perfect device easier than ever.
Stop by the new Bellevue AT&T Store and check out their new style of doing business. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is available now at AT&T stores or online at www.att.com/galaxys7active. AT&T Next® customers can pay just $26.50 for 30 months or purchase on the AT&T Next Every YearSM plan for $33.13 a month for 24 months when you have eligible service.
- Shatter-resistant for drops from 5 feet or less on a flat surface. Drops may cause scratches or other damage to device screen or body. IP68 water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 min. Rinse residue/dry when wet.
- Fingerprint unlocking may not be permitted for access to corporate Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync servers. Check with your company IT administrator.
- Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Testing under laboratory conditions. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other applications usage patterns. Adaptive fast charging requires an AFC compatible charger to work (sold separately).