Massel Bouillon and Seasoning sponsored this post and provided me with products to use to create this Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup; however, all opinions are those of Baby to Boomer Lifestyle
I am a vegetarian, but you don’t have to be one to love Massel Bouillon and Seasonings. That’s because they’re so convenient, come in several different forms and varieties, and they make great tasting soups, stews, casseroles, and more. What makes them specials is that they’re free of gluten, wheat, lactose, trans fats, MSG, preservatives, cholesterol, artificial flavors, and animal products. That makes them perfect for vegetarians and vegans and anyone who wants to add great flavor to their food without a lot of additives.
Massel creates these products from all-natural and premium herbs and vegetables, virgin olive oil, and sea salt from the cleanest ocean in the world, the Great Southern Ocean. They source their palm oil from sustainable sources who have GreenPalm certification and any sugar used in their products has not been refined in bone ash.
Massel makes their bouillion available in granules, cubes, liquid, and powdered form, so there’s one that’s right for your style of cooking.
Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup Ready in 5 Minutes!
Here’s the Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup ready in 5 minutes recipe I created inspired by Massel’s Pastina Chicken Broth. You can use any pasta that cooks in 4-5 minutes and add any frozen vegetables you like. If you need a protein punch, add organic pea powder which also gives it a creamier texture or add two raw eggs, slightly beaten, to the boiling water. You’ll love this vegetarian chicken noodle soup so much you’ll never eat canned again!
Visit their website for more Massel’s delicious recipes.
- 3 cups water
- 2 Massel Chicken Style Ultracubes
- 1 cup of cut Fideo pasta (or any tiny pasta that cooks in 4-5 minutes)
- ½ cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1 Tbls fresh or dried parsley
- 1-1/2 Tbls pea protein (optional)
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil.
- Add Massel Chicken Style Ultracubes, pasta, and peas and carrots.
- Cook until the pasta and vegetables are cooked (about 4 minutes)
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- For a thicker soup and protein punch, add 1-1/2 Tbls pea protein - available at health food stores or online.
- Protein Pea Version