I’m a HUGE fan of EO Products. Sure, it’s because the are an eco-luxury brand in that they use organic ingredients and exotic essential oils and they’re gluten-free, but it’s mostly because they’re AFFORDABLE! Why do I care about what I put ON my skin? Easy, it’s because 60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed into the bloodstream. Think about the lotions, creams, ointments, shampoos, etc., you use on a daily basis and calculate what your skin is absorbing – it’s scary!
The EO Products line launched in 1995 as simply, EO. It’s recently rebranded to Small World Trading Company to reflect their growing line which included EY as well as EveryOne. They currently create the following product: Hands, Bath, Body, Sanitizers, Everyone, Organic Deodorant, Hair, Organic Breath Spray, All Purpose Soap, Essential Oils, Pet, Amma’s Collection, Refills & Bulk, and Gifts,
The line uses safer essential oils for fragrance in their products so they smell fantastic and they won’t harm you with nasty chemicals because they’re Sodium Lauryl and Laureth Sulfate Free and Paraben Free.
My EO Products Gift Picks
- For the techie: USB Essential Oil Diffuser – I use this myself! It plugs into your computer USB port and puffs at intervals to scent your workspace with natural essential oils. Pair it with Peppermint, Grapefruit, or Orange essential oils.
- EveryOne Body Oil – Available in Cool Down, Good Love, and Nourish. Cool Down is blended with menthol and avocado oil to help you relax after a workout. Scented with pine, juniper, and cedarwood essential oils it can be used as a bath oil or massage oil.
- Bodycare Gift Sets – each trio is scented with a specific purpose in mind. The Tropical Time Out Gift Set lets you escape to a tropical island with the Coconut & Vanilla with Tangerine blend. There’s also a Soothing Serenity Lavender Gift Set filled with French Lavender and the Loving Renewal Gift Set scented with Rose & Chamomile flowers. All three sets include a bubble bath, shower gel, and body lotion.
- EO Hand Sanitizers and Hand Wipes – the perfect stocking stuffer and the only hand sanitizer I’ll use. They’re plant based and not the chemical laden gel that most people use, probably without knowing that these work as well and without exposing ourselves to all that junk. They eliminate 99% of germs, keep your hands clean, and don’t strip your hands of their moisture. They’re made with organic alcohol(the CDC recommends alcohol based hand sanitizers) and pure essential oils. Choose from gel, wipes, and spray. My favorite is the Hand Sanitizer Spray – 2 oz Organic Peppermint – especially during winter. The smell is fantastic!
- EO Organic Body Serums – For the older man or woman – ahem, over 30 – which is a group I definitely fall into! These serums were added to the EO line in August 2014. EO Organic Body Serum No. 1 is a light revitalizing formula that works to make skin soft and smooth. It creates a protective layer on your skin to keep moisture in and the environment out and created with sustainable and organic palm oil, jojoba, coconut, and essential oils to brighten your mood. It goes on like silk and feels amazing to the touch. EO Organic Body Serum No 2 is Restorative and works to restore dry and damaged skin with plant and essential oils. They also include Argan oils which have been clinically proven to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. They’re also formulated with Avocado oil and Vitamin E to help keep the elasticity and smoothness of the skin. It’s very gently scented for the users pleasure. So which EO Organic Body Serum should you choose? No 1 is for all skin types and adds illumination and moisture. No 2 is for dry, damaged skin that needs some help in regenerating and sending fine lines and wrinkles away. I use both – No. 1 on my cheeks, chin,neck, décolleté, and the back of my hands and No 2 for around my eyes and forehead.
- EO Organic reFresh Breath Spray – this tiny little spray is certified organic and made with clove and peppermint for a long lasting fresh feeling. There are over 100 sprays in this tiny little container. Yes, I’ll be finding this in MY stocking this year because I’ll be stocking up!
- EO Liquid Hand Soaps – There are so many good things about EO’s hand soaps. Like everything else in their line they’re made from outstanding ingredients and they smell devine, but what I truly love about them is that they’re available in bulk refill sizes. They’re one of the only companies that realizes that bulk makes sense from a financial standpoint for consumers but also for the earth. Shipping in bulk means less waste and that’s important to me. Purchase a 12 oz size for every sink in the house and then a refill of either 32 oz or 128 oz and refill from then on. It just makes sense! My favorite is the Peppermint & Tea Tree. Tee Tree has so many wonderful properties – it cured my dandruff, cleared up rashes that had gone on for a year, and so much more. It’s truly magical for me.
- EveryOne Hand Soaps – The EveryOne line only comes in the smaller size. EveryOne Hand Soaps don’t contain any harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances, just plant-based ingredients and pure essential oils. The blends available include Meyer Lemon + Mandarin, Apricot + Vanilla, Lavender + Coconut, Spearmint + Lemongrass, Ylang Ylang +
Cedarwood, and Lime + Strawberry.
- EveryOne Bath Soaks — Yoga, Cycle, Surfer and Sinner – Our tub is too small to even relax in, but these do help. I tried Cycle which pine, juniper, and cedar wood essential oils and loved it. Yoga is a blend of rose geranium, lavender, marjoram, orange and frankincense. Surfer is a blend of lemon, lemon myrtle, orange and eucalyptus essential oils and Sinner combines juniper, lemon, frankincense, grapefruit, black pepper and cedar wood essential oils. All four have Epsom salts, organic olive oil, and Tocopherol (naturally occurring vitamin E) to relax muscles, soften and exfoliate skin, and relax you. I think everyone needs a little Sinner in their Christmas Stocking!
- Essential Oils – I’ve started using a diffuser for my health and to scent my home naturally. It takes just 10 drops of pure essential oil to make me feel great. My favs are Lemon and Orange – so bright and clean. I also use Tea Tree Oil during cold and flu season and Peppermint is a natural this time of year. Use the non-burning diffusers for safety’s sake and for the purest oil experience. I use a Greenair Spa Vapor Advanced Wellness Instant Healthful Mist Therapy that I love. For Christmas I’m putting mini Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottles filled with blends from my personal stash with a metal mister to each of the kids. They’ll be able to mix their own room freshener!
These are my favorite products, but there are so many more. Check out the EO website or more gift ideas including natural fragrance collection for men and women (look up how harmful perfumes and body sprays are and then come check out these).
You can buy EO® EveryOne Brand products at Target Stores nationwide, Whole Foods, and online.
EO EveryOne Brand Social Channels
Whose stocking will you be filling with affordable organic and natural products this holiday season?