It’s spring and with it comes a plethora of outdoor birthday parties and pool parties. These Springtime Muddy Buddies are a great addition to any princess party or spring-themed get-together. They’re also perfect for Easter, Mother’s Day, Baby Showers, and more. Must choose M&M’s in the color palette that will match your party.
Party Ideas: Cute and Clever Packaging
Then may your Muddy Buddies even more festive by choosing some fun and clever packing. These French fry boxes are a great way to present party favors and treats. They can be purchased online or in local stores in Kraft, plain, and patterned styles. French fry boxes range in price from $4 to $10 for 10 boxes depending on the quality of the paper . They ship flat and pop-out easily for filling.
You can use a rubber stamp to decorate Kraft fry containers or use a bit of ribbon or glitter. Ours were made princess perfect by the addition of a sweet pink tulle bow. This tulle is 25″ long and 6″ wide so it’s perfect for adding accents to food, gifts, decor, and more.
- 9 c Chex cereal
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ c smooth peanut butter
- ¼ c butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 bag M&M candies
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe medium bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter for 1 minute, then stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the ingredients are completely integrated.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture onto the cereal and stir gently until the cereal is all coated.
- While still warm, transfer the mixture to a 2-gallon reclosable bag and add the confectioner’s sugar. Seal the bag and shake until all the cereal is coated.
- Spread the cereal out onto the baking sheet to cool.
- Sprinkle M&M candies throughout the cereal.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
What are you celebrating this spring?