Giveaway provided by AT&T – we have not been compensated for hosting this giveaway or posting our mother’s day gifts ideas. All opinions are our own.
Every time I see a list of Mother’s Day gifts to gifts to avoid, I have to giggle. I would love just about every item on the list! Give me a gift that makes everyday life easier for me and I’m thrilled! I don’t want jewelry or perfume, though a massage would be great!
Tech gifts are ones that fill my need to make every day better. Here are my pics the top tech gifts for mom. Maybe your mom would appreciate them too!
Mother’s Day Gifts: Give a Tech Gift Mom will Love
- UP24 ($149.00) – You know I love my fitness trackers and I’ve tried many. AT&T is currently $20 off the JawboneUP24 Wireless Activity Tracker. This new fitness tracker includes my favorite sleep monitor and connects wireless to the UP app for real-time updates (the older model had to be synced manually so this is a great upgrade!). It also you track your fitness goals, steps taken in a day, and with the App you track your calories. For a tech savvy mom who likes to work out or who simply wants the encouragement to move more, this is a great Mother’s Day gift that says we want you to put YOUR health first.It’s one of the few I haven’t tried yet. I tried the original Jawbone Up and loved it.
- Samsung Gear Fit – If your mom has a compatible Samsung device, get her the Samsung Gear Fit – it’s my #1 favorite new tech toy. Read my recent Samsung Gear Fit review to find out why I love it so much.
- Amber Alert GPS($129.99) – Who wouldn’t love to give mom some peace of mind for Mother’s Day?!? Mom will love this Amber Alert GPS device that provides location tracking so she’ll always know where here child is! It combines the power of AT&T’s 3G network with built-in GPS for location identification mom can trust and she can track her children right from her smartphone, tablet, or computer. Granted, this doesn’t mean you can let them run free-range, but imagine you’re accidently separated from your child in a park or busy store. You can talk to your child with two-way mobile voice communications to calm her while you use your smartphone to locate her. Priceless!
- Beats by Dr Dre – We’ve tried the Beats headphones and loved them, but the Pink Dr Dre Pill adorably cute! Mom’s who live for their music will appreciate the stylish wireless speaker and moms who travel and want great sound to drown out the cabin noise.
- Sonix Gold Heart To Heart Case – Does mom have an iPhone 5? Get her a case she’ll love! The iPhone 5c Sonix Inlay for iPhone 5c has a playfully hand-drawn heart print that adds a touch of glam with gold foil details and sweet fuchsia accents. The Inlay case is more than just good looking, it has a shock absorbent rubber core insert and a hard outer shell to keep her smartphone safe from bumps.
Current AT&T Deals
- Buy any 2 accessories from AT&T and you’ll get 10% off! Buy any 3 and you’ll save 25% (click here).
- All AT&T Mobile Share and Mobile Share Value plans now include unlimited international messaging from the U.S. to the world. AT&T consumer and business Mobile Share customers can send unlimited text, picture and video messages. (att.com/mobilesharevalue)
- For just $5 a month, AT&T World Connect Valuesmcustomers enjoy low rate international calling from the U.S. to more than 225 countries, including penny-per-minute calling rates to any number in Canada, Mexico and the majority of Latin American and Caribbean countries. (att.com/worldconnect)
So what will you be getting your mom this Mother’s Day? I’m thinking about getting mine a vacuum/steam mop. Yep. I live what I preach!
Win a AT&T Exlusive Sonix Gold Heart to Heart Case
One lucky reader will win this iPhone 5/5s protective case. Keep it for yourself or give it to mom, we won’t tell!