Everyone is busy and wants to be as efficient as possible in their spring cleaning. To assist consumers with their spring cleaning, Krud Kutter has developed the Spring Cleaning Tips to Kut Winter’s Krud, which will help consumers tackle their tough cleaning projects in a shorter period of time. This featured project is Refreshing the Essentials of two high impact projects for spring cleaning. You can check out last week’s project feature at MustHaveMom.com.
There’s something about spring that makes us want to refresh our space. It’s probably that the sun has finally come out and it’s then that we notice the crud of winter has crept over our homes and they’re not as clean as they could be. With the extra energy the sun provides, it’s a great time to tackle some of the essential spring cleaning tasks that will improve how we feel about our homes. By refreshing the essentials, we’ll have a satisfying clean in no time!
Refreshing Your Essentials – Spring Cleaning Tips to Kut Winter’s Krud
Spot cleaning is a good habit but every so often bathrooms and kitchens need a good disinfectant cleaning. Krud Kutter Heavy Duty Cleaning & Disinfectant kuts cleaning time down by killing 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and germs without the toxic fumes of bleaching.
Kitchen Deep Cleaning
- Wipe down the doors and doorknobs – pay special attention to panel doors that have lots of nooks and crannies that harbor dust. Don’t forget the top of the doors and the door jams.
- Clean the windows – Take a moment to clean the windowsills as well.
- Spot clean walls – wipe away grimy fingerprints and food stains. Remove the dust from the baseboards and chair rails.
- Clean light switches, lights, and light bulbs in your chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Wipe down kitchen cupboards, knobs, and drawer handles.
- Clean kitchen appliances, refrigerator, and freezer. Don’t forget the greasy and grimy range hood. While you’re there, wipe the sink and faucet and beneath the garbage can.
- Clean any open shelves, the top of wall art, and any other item that dust may have settled on.
- Clean the heater vent.
Bathroom Deep Cleaning
- Clean the mirror including the top edge. While you’re there remove the cover of the light fixture and clean it too.
- Wipe down the walls and baseboards.
- Clean the light switches, towel racks, and any decorative items.
- Wash the window and windowsill.
- Scrub the tub and shower, repeat if necessary.
- Clean toilet paying special attention to the harder to reach areas you may have missed the last few times.
- Clean the heater vent.
Clean it all with ONE Cleaner
All of these surfaces can be cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized with the same cleaner! Krud Kutter Heavy Duty Cleaning & Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and germs in one step and without bleach. It cleans any non-porous surface in any room in your home, garage, deck, and more. It also controls and inhibits both mold and mildew so it’s perfect for places like Seattle where we battle both year round.
But even better, it does it with a water-based, biodegradable, non-toxic, and VOC-compliant formula that is odor-free and wipes away cleanly. Krud Kutter and been a leader in the market of eco-friendly cleaning solutions for over 30 years. It works simply and quickly. Just spray and wipe!
Not sure what a non-porous surface is? It’s a surface that isn’t easily penetrated by liquid or air. That can include vinyl, plastic, glazed ceramic, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, brass, copper, painted/finished woodwork, laminated surfaces and baked enamel surfaces associated with floors, walls, ceilings, tables, chairs, counter tops, glazed tile, sinks, shower rooms, and locker rooms. That’s pretty much every surface in our home that needs to be disinfected!
Buy Krud Kutter Products
Krud Kutter products are sold via retail outlets, including many of the leading home centers, hardware and paint stores. They can also be found at mass merchandisers and warehouse club stores.
Learn more about Krud Kutter and their products and more tips for easy cleaning on their website, or visit their YouTube, Twitter and Facebook pages. Then download our Spring Cleaning Tips Kitchen and Bath checklist and get busy!
What’s your favorite spring cleaning tip?
Win Krud Kutter
One lucky reader will win a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate to buy your own Krud Kutter!