Bailee Madison will join Starlight Online and Teen Celebrity Examiner Writer Lisa Carey on April 30th from 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm PDST for a live Twitter party (#PlayInMay). It’s a chance for fans to ask Bailey questions and learn more about her partnership with the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
Play in May Information
Beginning May 1, teams or individuals can pledge to play games at least 15 minutes a day for 15 days. This can be any game including board games, sports, and even video games.
Friends and family can sponsor the game players by making a donation. The funds raised will go to continue to improve the health and life of millions of kids through the Starlight Foundation. They partner with more than 1,750 healthcare facilities and pediatric hospitals all over the world including the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Israel, and the United Kingdom. To learn more, visit the Starlight Foundation website, or follow them on Facebook.
Play in May Twitter Party with Bailee Madison
Date: April 30th, 2014
Time: 4-4:30 pm PDST
- Special Guest: Bailee Madison
- Foundation: Starlight Online
- Host: Lisa Carey – MoneySavingParent.com
- Co-Host: Connie Ott – MiscFinds4u.com
Twitter Party Prizes:
- 5 – Bailee Madison packages including an autographed head shot, t-shirt, and Frisbee
- 1 – $20 Walmart Gift Card
- 2 – $10 Old Navy Gift Card