A sampling of HoneyBaked Ham Co products were provided to facilitate this review; all opinions are my own. #HoneyBakedEaster
It’s so rare that we get to celebrate a holiday on the actual day. Because of my husband’s job, we’ve learned to create our celebration when his schedule allows it. For us it’s the time together that’s important, not a specific date.
That’s how we ended up celebrating Easter last week. When I realized that we didn’t have another opportunity before the actual holiday, I almost panicked. I didn’t have time to cook a full dinner! That’s when the HoneyBaked Baked Ham Co reached out and offered us a chance to try out some of their holiday dinner items.
[alert style=”grey”]Connect with the HoneyBaked Ham Co on Pinterest and Facebook. Also visit their website for more product information and ordering assistance. [/alert]
I asked my husband to stop at the Bellevue HoneyBaked store (13804 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005) on his way home from work. He’s a meat eater and the fabulous scent of honey baked meats was too enticing for him. He came home with both a HoneyBaked Ham and Turkey! Thankfully he did remember his wife was a vegetarian and he chose three side dishes that we could both enjoy.
HoneyBaked Foods – What’s on the Menu?
So what is HoneyBaked? It’s a lean piece of ham or turkey that’s been hand-selected and then smoked up to 24 hours. It’s fully cooked and ready to serve. They also offer BBQ Ribs, Boneless BBQ Pork Roast, Pork Roast with Gravy, Shredded BBQ Beef, and Shredded Pork.
HoneyBaked Foods offers a vast assortment of side dishes to enjoy along with your meat entrée. We enjoyed Macaroni & Cheese, Broccoli Rice Casserole, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Beyond what we chose, they also offer Cinnamon Apples, Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Amandine, Green Bean Casserole, Herb Stuffing, Orange Walnut Cranberries, Potatoes Au Gratin, Spinach Artichoke Dip, and Sweet Potato Soufflé.
Sadly my meat-eating hubby skipped the desserts. I would have loved anyone one of them. They include – Creamy Deluxe Carrot Cake, Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake, Gourmet Cheesecake Sampler, New York Style Cheesecake Sampler, Rum Cake, and other seasonal desserts.
HoneyBaked Ham Co Taste Test
My husband loved both the ham and the turkey and it’s a good thing because he bought enough for a family of 10! We both enjoyed the garlic mashed potatoes with their creamy texture and light garlic flavor. The Mac & Cheese was probably some of the best I’ve had and the broccoli and rice casserole is just like I make it.
We thought all of the dishes were fabulous. I did cook the sides until they were thawed (sides are frozen) and then moved them to traditional bakeware that I could serve them in. It’s a personal preference; I’m just not a fan of cooking in the plastic dishes they come in.
HoneyBaked Ham Co Special Services
- Reserve a Product: Order ahead (especially for holidays) to reserve your HoneyBaked. Visit the Reserve a Product page and select the location you’ll be picking your items up from. Select the Ham and/or Turkey size you need and reserve it by selecting a date. You pay for your order at pick-up.
- Send a Gift: Want to send someone a HoneyBaked Ham Co care package? You can! And you can save $10 off. Check out their Gift Catalog for items that can be delivered throughout the US and Canada.
- VIP Coupons: Sign up to receive exclusive offers and discounts.
- Fundraising: Great for church or school groups and other charitable organization. HoneyBaked pays $5 for every $25 Gift Card sold.
- Catering: Catering is available for small, medium, and large affairs.
HoneyBaked Ham Co – Limited-time & Special Offers:
- In-Store Specials: $54.99 Easter Ham & Turkey Combo – Pair a Turkey Breast (approx. 3 lbs.) with your choice of a Boneless Ham (approx. 3.5 lbs.) or Quarter Ham (approx. 4.5 lbs.); $22.99 Turkey Breast (with any Half or Whole Ham purchase); $24.99 Easter Brunch Bundle – Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake and Honey-Spice Bacon; Heat & Share Sides: Two for $13.99, three for $19.99
- Print a Coupon! Choose from $5 OFF Half Ham (Bone-in) or Become a HoneyBaked VIP at honeybakedfoods.com (Save an extra $1 when you sign up to become a HoneyBaked VIP at honeybakedfoods.com: $6 OFF ) or $3 OFF Boneless Ham or Quarter Ham (Save an extra $1 when you sign up to become a HoneyBaked VIP at honeybakedfoods.com: $4 OFF )
- Become a VIP at HoneyBaked Hamfor exclusive savings all year long.
Offers valid only at: Participating Retail Locations: Rolling Meadows, Orland Park, Villa Park, Morton Grove, Naperville, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Mesquite, Hurst, Lewisville, Houston, Austin, Spring, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Indianapolis, Ferndale, Grand Rapids, Roseville, Birmingham, Troy, West Bloomfield, Livonia, Flint, Dearborn Heights, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Ann Arbor, Canton Township, Oklahoma City, Pittsburgh, Mechanicsburg, Monroeville, San Antonio, Bellevue, and Lynnwood. For store addresses visit the HoneyBaked Store Locator.
Have you tried HoneyBaked lately?