I received L’OCCITANE samples to facilitate this review; all opinions are my own.
L’OCCITANE is a line of quality products which feature botanicals for a truly luxurious experience. They transport the Lavender fields of Provence here to us and have captured that beautiful scent in their line of skin, body and face products.
Gifts for Mom
Here are three products which work to relax, restore, and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. What mom wouldn’t love that?
- L’OCCITANE Lavender Eau de Cologne ($52): This is a very light fragrance which works fabulously as a pillow spray as well. I love the fresh scent! I’ll be adding a spray pump to use it as a room spray and linen freshener as well.
- L’OCCITANE Immortelle Precious Cream ($58): This thick and creamy moisturizer works to diminish the fine lines and wrinkles of aging while helping to maintain an even skin tone and reduce puffiness. It’s light enough for all-over use, even on oily skin. The scent is soft and enjoyable and the cream absorbs beautifully and leaves the skin feeling ready to take on the harsh winter air.
- L’OCCITANE Immortelle Cream Mask ($62): My only previous experience with a “mask” was a cheap peel-off and strip-the-skin version. I had no idea that a quality mask is so much different. It’s a deep-conditioning dual-use cream – use it once or twice a week as a mask by applying it generously to your face and neck and remove after 10 minutes with a tissue and you’ll be rewarded with glowing skin. Or use a small amount as a moisturizer when your skin feels dry. This mask is formulated for normal to dry skin so if you’re combination like me, avoid your oily areas for the best result.
L’OCCITANE SPECIAL OFFERS
- FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS OF $25+ WITH CODE 25SHIP (for a limited time – details)
- Special L’OCCITANE Holiday gift packs – perfect gift for moms and any woman who enjoys quality products for their face, hands, and body.