I received product to facilitate this review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Fisher-Price is such an iconic brand — I think every person has childhood memories involving their classic toys and games like Little People, rainbow stacking rings, pull toys and more. TCG Toys, The Best in Fun, teamed up with Fisher-Price to re-launch a whole new line of games and toys aimed at children ages 18 months and up. Each item is less than $25 and comes with a Parent Guide to outline extra learning and play ideas. My son loves the Barnyard Bingo and has been talking about running his own farm for weeks now. Take a peek at some of the new and updated games available for this holiday season:
- FISHER-PRICE® BARNYARD BINGO: A barnyard full of animal and color matching fun awaits! This game helps preschoolers learn their colors and identify different barnyard animals. Kids pull the lever and “BOING”… a chip appears! The first player to get the three coins that match the color of his or her fence cards wins. For 2-4 players; $14.99; 2 years+.
- FISHER-PRICE® CORN POPPER POP ‘N RACE GAME: Pop, Pop, Pop! The iconic Corn Popper becomes a floor or tabletop game that teaches basic color and shape concepts. For 2-4 players; $19.99; 2 years+.
- FISHER-PRICE® SEE & SAY TALKING GAME: This electronic memory game features classic farmyard sounds, just like the iconic Farmer Says See & Say. Kids simply match the sound with the appropriate farm scene card to win the game! For 2-4 players; $19.99; 3 years+.
- FISHER-PRICE® I-JIG™ INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC PUZZLE SYSTEM: This innovative jigsaw puzzle system lets preschoolers make a puzzle, play games and music, learn animal names and sounds, and answer questions about the puzzle. Each puzzle has three different interactive modes and more than 50 questions to intrigue little puzzlers! The I-JIG Interactive Jigsaw Puzzle System console includes two 24-piece interactive puzzles, as well as storage for additional puzzle cartridges. Themes include Farm/Barnyard, Zoo, Jungle and Vehicles. Console – $24.99; Cartridges – $9.99 each; 3 years +.
- FISHER-PRICE® ANIMAL DOMINOES: It’s dominoes with a twist! Cross-shaped dominoes let kids match four ways to learn color identification, animal recognition and animal family classification. The “tackle box” (included) provides easy storage and take-along play. For 2-4 players; $9.99; 3 years+.
Check out TCG Toys for the full line-up of toys and games.
Want to try some of these cute games for yourself? Enter below for the chance to win two games — Fisher Price Barnyard Bingo and a See ‘n Say — valued at $25. Good luck!
Fisher-Price Toys Giveaway