Who doesn’t love a quick and easy recipe? This Penne Pasta with Pine Nuts recipe takes just over 10 minutes from start to finish and it’s foolproof.
- 16 oz penne pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 cup Iberia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- ¼ c grated romano or parmesan cheese
- 1 oz pine nuts
- Put 2 liters of water in a large pan. Add a tsp of salt and a Tbls of olive oil. Place it on high.
- When the water boils, add the pasta and cook according to package directions (about 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute the pine nuts in 1 tsp olive oil until lightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan. Add garlic, oregano, cheese, pine nuts, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Just prior to serving, add one cup of Iberia Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This recipe was provided by Iberia, the go-to manufacturer of packaged foods, SPECIALIZING in ethnic and Latin cuisine. This recipe features their Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) in a quick and easy recipe. Dinner in less than 30 minutes – add chicken if you need a protein.
See Iberia’s full line of products at Iberia Foods online.