AT&T provided the back to school recommendations and prize – we have not been compensated for hosting the giveaway.
I truly miss back-to-school shopping. I loved every single year – from kindergarten to college. I shopped for crayons to computer and I’d do it all again. Sure, money was very tight many years, but I learned how to shop wisely and what to spend money on and what items we could get by on with the basics.
The high school and college years were the most fun for me. That’s because I’m a huge tech geek and I loved seeing what was new every year. I admit, many times I took advantage of the back-to-school sales to buy a little something for myself as well.
AT&T has several fabulous devices that would make doing school work more fun, and making it fun is half the battle. The other half is making sure whatever device you purchase is able to do the job your student needs. Choosing the wrong device can hamper your student’s ability to do well.
Must Have Back to School Devices
- iNotebook ($99): Students can easily capture handwritten notes and random inspiration and then transfer them to an iPad® for easy reference, storage, and sharing.
- Samsung Galaxy 8.0 tablet ($399)*: Up their productivity with the Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0 on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network. Use the S Pen to write on the tablet screen to jot down lecture notes, assignments, schedules, to-do lists, appointments, and more.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active ($199)*: I have the S4 but not the Active S4. What’s the difference? The S4 active is ruggedized to protect your phone from the wear and tear a teen can put it through. It protects against water and dust and the Gorilla Glass works to keep it scratch and crack free.
*Back to School Savings Alert: Save $200! AT&T customers how buy any new Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Active™ or Samsung Galaxy Note® II, will get $200 off the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0. No coupons, no codes, no rebate forms – just instant savings! This limited-time offer ends September 12, 2013.
Back to School Accessories
- Motorola Headphones($99): These cordless Bluetooth headphones are perfect for your student’s favorite music or the class lecture. Students average 1.5 hours of headphone wearing a day so they should be comfortable and these are! The featherweight style adjusts for comfort and are sweat proof and fit securely. They sound as good as a corded pair but without the annoyance a cord produces. Even better, they have dual noise-cancelling microphones and voice commands.
- iBolt bike mount($25): Got a biker in the family? The iBolt bike mount keeps your smartphone accessible, yet protected, on any handlebar. Use a GPS application, listen to music, and access your Smartphone’s touchscreen functions while it’s safely encased in the weather-proof protective case.
- Fitbit One ($99): Your child can keep an eye on his fitness with the Fitbit One by tracking his steps, distance, stairs climbed and calories burned. Plus it has a wake up alarm – who needs an alarm clock! At night, it measures his sleep cycle and gives him tips on how to sleep better. I owned a Fitbit One and LOVED it!
Recommended FREE Back to School Apps
- MyHomework: Students and their parents can keep track of classes and assignments – organization is as close as any internet connected device.
- Flash Cards++: Make your own virtual flash cards for any subject!
- Evernote: Take notes or snap a photo of any handwritten class notes the whiteboard and more. Even search for text within images!
One lucky reader will win Motorola Headphones(retail $99) from AT&T!