This Smartfood Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe was provided by Frito-Lay.
SMARTest Cities in America with Chef Jody Denton on MiscFinds4U
Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe
Chef Denton is allowing us to share several of his recipes to celebrate that American’s are working at improving what they eat – here’s his second recipe. Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip served with Smartfood Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Popped Chips or fresh fruit.
- 3 Cups Greek yogurt
- ½ pint blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbls Honey
- 2 Tbls fresh lemon juice
- 1 Pinch Salt
- In a medium bowl, smash the blackberries with a fork.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, lemon and salt.
- When ready to serve, spoon the blackberry mixture into the center of the yogurt then gently fold the blackberries into the yogurt. Don't completely combine the two.
- Serve with Smartfood Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Popped Chips or fresh fruit