This Verizon Wireless Lifestyle Tech Top 5 Finds post was made possible by a visit to the Verizon Wireless campus in California. Hotel and travel accommodations were provided – all opinions are my own. Verizon Wireless provided the giveaway product – a black Mophie 4000 Portable Powerstation.
There are so many exciting new products available at Verizon.com and in their retail locations. I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. Some I’ve tried or own a version of, others I got an overview of during a recent trip to Verizon headquarters.
My Favorite Verizon Wireless Lifestyle Tech Top 5 Finds:
- Mophie 4000 Portable Powerstation – being able to recharge on-the-go is becoming a necessity. The Mophie usually retails for $79.99 but grab a special $10 off discount until 6/30/13. Also enter below because I’m giving away a Mophie 4000 Portable PowerStation here!
- Belkin Netcam HD – I have a non-HD version of this camera and I love it. It keeps tabs on my front door for me so I know who is knocking or coming up the stairs. It can also be used for pets, kids, or to watch the pool. The night vision feature is amazing. Retail Price: $129.99
- Samsung AllShare Cast Hub – This little piece of equipment “Wirelessly stream pictures, videos, music and more from your AllShare Cast-enabled device to your HDTV.” The AllShare Cast Wireless Hub plugs into your HDTV’s HDMI port or HDMI-compatible display. Once you get the devices synched, you will be able to enjoy the content on your Samsung compatible device on your TV – wirelessly! Retail Price: $99.99
- inSite Separation Alarm – This is an anti-loss smart alarm which you can attach to almost anything you want to keep track of. It’s a small tag that can be stuck to keys, purse, briefcase, luggage, camera bag or golf clubs. It uses your smartphone’s Bluetooth® feature to send you an alarm when the tag gets more the 60 ft away from your smartphone. The best part? No monthly fees. While I love this and need it desperately, it’s only for those of you who are iPhone owners. With a retail price of $29.99, it’s cheap insurance against losing your valuables.
- FitBit Flex Wristband (and Accessories) – I’ve had a Fitbit and loved it until it became just another victim of the washing machine. Then I tried another brand which stopped working after two weeks. Even with all my failures, I’ve got my sights set on the new FitBit Flex Wristband. Since this one is water resistant, I can wear it in the shower and since it syncs wirelessly, it’s perfect for me. The retail price of the new Flex wristband is $99.99.
What I discovered by meeting with the team from Verizon is that they are so much more than just a cellphone and cellphone service company. They see themselves as a technology lifestyle provider! After seeing all that they offer, I see them that way now, too.
I’ll be sharing some of the whiz bang future-looking products they sell as well as share more about the new smartphone I’ve been trying out. Watch for updates over the next day or two.
Which of these new tech finds do you own? I’d love to hear about them.
Win a Mophie 4000 Portable Powerstation
One lucky winner will receive a black Mophie 4000 Portable Powerstation – retail value $89.99
Photo Credits: Photos provided by Verizon Wireless and used with permission.