This kids summer fashions 2013 for mom post was inspired by Khols.com. I received a promotional gift to thank me.
How do you celebrate the 4th of July? Will you be doing a BBQ or heading for the beach? My birthday is just two days after so I’m hoping to be celebrating with some chocolate cake covered in raspberries and blueberries, hopefully from our garden!
Kids Summer Clothes – 4th of July
But I know most people celebrate the Independence Day Holiday with a party and fireworks and usually that means dressing up in patriotic gear. It’s hard enough to find something to wear for ourselves, but kids have a way of growing out of everything in their closets just when you need an outfit for a special event. Now’s the time to check through their drawers for red, white, and blue plus some polka dots, stripes, and stars. Then head out to pick up the pieces you need to complete the outfit. Now’s a good time as many of the patriotic pieces you need are on sale!
- Youngland Star and Dot Tiered Sundress – Girls 4-6x – original $26.00 sale $12.99
- Sophie Rose Stars and Stripes Sundress – Girls 4-6x – original $26.00 sale $12.99
- Jumping Beans Stars and Stripes Scooter – Toddler, $14.00
- Carter’s My First 4th of July Bib – Baby, $10.00
- Jumping Beans Stars and Stripes Sunsuit – Baby, $16.00
- Sophie Rose Butterfly Seersucker Sundress – Baby original $22.00 – sale $9.99
- Jumping Beans American Flag Flip-Flops – Girls, $10.00
- Carter’s 4-pk. Fourth of July Bow Hair Clips – Baby, $10.00
- Sophie Rose Star Colorblock Sundress – Toddler, $24.00
- Bonnie Jean Star Sundress – Baby, $22.00
- Jumping Beans Star Colorblock Babydoll Tank – Girls 4-7, $16.00
- Blueberi Boulevard Polka-Dot Daisy Sundress – Toddler, $24.00
- Urban Pipeline Uncle Sam Tux Tee – Boys 8-20, $16.00
- Jet Set Tee – Boys 8-20, $12.00
- OshKosh B’gosh Plaid Poplin Bodysuit – Baby, $22.00
There’s more than patriotic clothing on sale now. Look for housewares, soft goods like beach towels, and more. It’s a great time to stock up for summer.