This recipe and review for Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Meal Kit is a sponsored post for Collective Bias®. All opinions are my own.
Money is a little tight this month so I’m looking for fast, easy, and inexpensive meals to feed my husband. He LOVES meat and unfortunately it’s quite expensive, so I’ve been using meat as a component of a dish, but not the main focus.
Tonight I used one of the Kraft Fresh Take meal kits to make my hubby a dinner that was both easy and delicious and thankfully, affordable. I found the Kraft Fresh Take packages in the same location as the shredded cheeses at my local Walmart store (see my entire shop here). I was surprised by the number of options available – I wasn’t prepared for that. I’d originally picked up a zucchini and was going to use their Italian bread crumbs and cheese mixture and then top it with pizza sauce for me (the vegetarian) and then add some shredded chicken for the hubby. But then I saw the Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Kraft Fresh Take and I decided to use it instead.
I picked up a handful of fresh green beans, a large white onion, some chicken, and the Kraft Fresh Take meal kit. I knew I had red potatoes and carrots on hand at home as well as some organic olive oil spray so I was set for dinner.
- 1 pd small potatoes (washed, peeled if desired, and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 cup fresh green beans (washed and trimmed)
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloin pieces
- Organic Olive Oil Spray
- Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Meal Kit
- Ranch Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with a silicone mat or spray with olive oil spray.
- Rinse the chicken breast tenderloin pieces (the small pieces removed with the breast that have the large vein running through them usually – I strip the vein out)
- Shake to coat in the Kraft Fresh Take mix a few pieces at a time; remove and place onto the prepared pan – pat the coating into place.
- Place the chopped vegetables onto the prepared pan opposite the chicken, spray with the olive oil spray, then cover with the remaining bread crumbs and cheese – press down.
- Bake the chicken and vegetables at 425 degrees for about 25 minutes (chicken should read 165 internally and the veggies and chicken should be browned).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with Ranch Dressing.
Since I coated twice as much chicken and vegetables as the package called for, the coating looked sparse, but it was actually perfect. The breadcrumbs are seasoned beautifully and the vegetables and chicken were tasty! I topped the meat and veggies with some additional Parmesan Cheese I had on hand and served it with Ranch Dressing – my husband loved it!
Did using a Kraft Fresh Take Meal Kit save me time? Absolutely. Breading took about 2 minutes and they were in the oven and roasting in minutes.
Learn More about Kraft Fresh Take
The Kraft Fresh Possibilities Tour truck will be making stops across the country through the end of July. Wanna know if it’s coming to you? Check out the Fresh Possibilities Tour website:
Also, there is an instant coupon on specially marked packages of chicken – take $1.00 off of up to 1 chicken item with the purchase of Fresh Take. The coupons will run 5/1-7/31. I wasn’t able to find one at my store, but check out yours for this special offer!
Find more recipes and ways to use these meal kits and the Fresh Take website – www.KraftFreshTake.com