Kraft’s Zesty Italian Anything Dressing – Let’s Get Zesty![amazon_textlink asin=’B005JCZWV6′ text=’Kraft Zesty Italian dressing‘ template=’ProductLink’ store=’associateslinkbuilderplugin-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6f98249b-0e59-11e8-b23b-b384dbf8d7bf’] has been steaming up my kitchen since the late 1970’s. As a young single woman living on her own, I ate a can of green beans mixed with a can of tuna dressed with Zesty Italian dressing every night for the first few years. Mostly because it was affordable, but also because back then I was thin and I wanted to stay that way!
Now that I no longer eat meat, that doesn’t mean the Kraft Zesty Italian hasn’t made the journey into adulthood with me….’cause it has, and like me, it’s grown and changed, and now it’s Zesty Italian Anything Dressing because it goes on anything!
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
pdchicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ small onion (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup peppers - red, green and yellow (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup broccoli
- ¼ to ½ cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large
sauce panheat the oil.
- Add garlic, onions, and peppers.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and add to the pan.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked through (about 5 minutes) and the vegetables have a nice caramel color.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately
Zesty Italian Dressing Recipes
My favorite way to eat it now is on grilled or roasted vegetables, but I also like to use it as a marinade on chicken for the hubby. But there are lots of other more creative ways to use this versatile sauce. Just check out the recipes on the Kraft website which include Primavera Pasta Toss, Zesty Italian Chicken Salad, and other Zesty Guy-approved Kraft recipes.