My husband is not a fan of the unshaven look; still, there are times like now when we’re on vacation that he’d like to skip shaving for a few days. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to still look neat and tidy! This new Phlips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer gives him that casual look in just a few minutes and it cleans up after itself!
For men who like the beard stubble look, this trimmer is a great buy. The maintenance-free blades stay sharp and are easy to clean with the tiny brush which is included. It cuts at precisely the length you choose and there’s no guessing about whether or not you’ve got the length right – there’s a LED readout that confirms which of the 18 settings you’ve chosen so there are no mistakes. But even better, unlike other trimmers we’ve use, this one doesn’t move out of position – it’s locked on the length you choose.
The vacuum picks up most of the beard trimmings. It works best if you clean it out after each trimming and more often if necessary – like if you’re trimming longer hair. The trimmer works best if you do ¼” at a time and then empty they chamber before moving on. The vacuum is a great feature and worth the price of the trimmer alone!
Philips has included a turbo button which boosts the power of the trimmer when necessary (like going through a thicker patch of hair). The unit comes with a charging cord and we tend to use it corded, but it is a cordless trimmer. It’ll take about 60 minutes to fully charge it and how long it lasts on a charge depends on how much stubble you’re trimming an how often you use the turbo. You should be able to get 2-3 days of normal use between charges or about 50 minutes of actual use.1MM Trim with the Phlips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer
Looking for a gift suggestions for men? The Philips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer would be fabulous, but it can be used for any personal grooming and isn’t just for men! It’s lightweight, easy to use, and works well.
Philips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer Product Features
- Cutter width – 32 mm; Number of length settings – 18
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 18 mm
- Precision (size of steps) – by 1 mm
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades
- Contour following, Stubble Comb; Comfortable non-scratching teeth
- Find it online and in stores for $49-$59
- Check for coupons and deals online for Philips Noreclo Shavers
- [email protected] on Twitter news, updates, and giveaways
- Neato XV-21 Review – a Pet Lover’s Dream Robotic Vacuum – >GIVEAWAY (miscfinds4u.com)
- Gift Ideas: Warm Up With Bed Buddy New Pocket Warmers (miscfinds4u.com)
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Captain No Beard An Imaginary Tale of a Pirate’s Life (miscfinds4u.com)
- Gift Suggestion: Guylian Chocolate Artisanal Truffles and Chocolates (miscfinds4u.com)
- World Vision: Give the Gift of Life, Water, and Animals this Christmas (miscfinds4u.com)