- 1 9-inch pie crust (homemade or purchased)
- 3 large eggs
- ⅔ cup Karo Dark Corn Syrup
- ⅔ cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Spice Islands real Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups pecans halves
- Garnish with whipped cream or ice cream if desired
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Par-bake your favorite pie crust for about 20 minutes or until it just barely starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs on medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy (about 30 seconds).
- Add the dark, light, and maple syrup, salt, and vanilla to the eggs and beat on medium for about 1 minute until combined.
- Add the melted butter and flour to the syrup mixture and mix until blended by hand.
- Place the pecans in the par-baked pie crust and pour the syrup mixture over the pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes until the center is set. If the edges of the pie crust are browning too fast, cover them with foil but leave the center of the pie uncovered.
- Cool and top with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Courtesy of ACH Foods Company
Photo Credit: Courtesy of ACH Foods Company
Additional Dessert Recipes We Think You’ll Love: