What do all these amazing looking holiday treats have in common? They all have candy canes somewhere in their recipe. Most also have chocolate in the recipe – it’s a natural flavor combo! I included the candy cane cookie recipe because it’s my husband’s favorite holiday cookie and one I’ve never been able to make as well as his memory of his mom’s – I keep trying though!
Any one of these would make a great holiday gift from your kitchen or a fabulous hostess gift. Each Candy Cane recipe is easy to make and travels well.
What are your holiday baking traditions? Do you make the same recipes year after year or do you try something new every year? I’m a mix of both. We always make the same sugar cookie recipe but the rest is up for grabs.
- Recipes: Easy Candy Cane Biscotti Cookie Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Holiday Baking Recipes: Kid-Friendly Sugar Cookies on a Stick Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Homemade Gifts | White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn (aboutamom.com)
- Mom’s Best Sugar Cookie Recipe (cleverhousewife.com)
- 15 Best White Chocolate and Peppermint Recipes: Cookies, Cake, Fudge (miscfinds4u.com)
- Candy Christmas Trees Holiday Centerpiece (aboutamom.com)
- Dinner Ideas: 10 Unique Holiday Pork Recipes – Roast, Loin, Tenderloin (miscfinds4u.com)
- Recipes: Easy Homemade Marshmallows Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)