E.T. Anniversary Edition Coloring Pages
E.T. Cookie recipe
E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, Steven Spielberg’s iconic film has been digitally remastered and is presented on Blu-ray for the first time for its 3oth anniversary! Pick up the Blu-ray™ Combo Pack With Blu-ray™, DVD, Digital Copy & UltraViolet™, available now! This new set includes some fabulous never-before-seen footage from the film set plus an interview with Spielberg with a look back.
Yes, I saw the film when it released in theaters in 1982. It was the year before I got married and I remember what a huge hit it was. It was completely different from anything we’d seen in a long time. It swept the Academy Award nominations that year and it won four of its categories . It made Drew Barrymore a household name and little girls everywhere fell in love with Henry Thomas.
The film is rated PG and there is some scary content for younger kids, but it’s a really sweet film your children will likely love as much as mine did.
Connect with ET
E.T. PHONE HOME VIDEO CLIP
Even if you’ve seen the film, the anniversary edition Blu-ray is worth a buy for the fabulous bonus features:
- The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award®-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on the set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
- Steven Spielberg & E.T.: Watch an all-new interview with Steven Spielberg, as he reflects back on the film and discusses his experience working with the actors, as well as his overall and current perspective on E.T.
- Deleted Scenes: Two scenes from 2002 version of the film.
- A Look Back: A special insider’s look into the making of E.T. featuring interviews with Steven Spielberg, the cast, and others intimately involved with the film.
- The E.T. Reunion: The cast and filmmaker reunite to discuss their thoughts on the impact of the film. The Evolution and Creation of E.T.: From idea to screenplay, throughcasting and making the film.The Music of E.T.: A Discussion with John Williams: Interviews and footage focused on the long-standing relationship between John Williams and Steven Spielberg.
- The 20th Anniversary Premiere: Composer John Williams played the score of E.T. live at the Shrine Auditorium for the re-release premiere of E.T. This featurette gives us a behind the scenes look at this presentation.
- Original Theatrical Trailer/Special Olympics TV spot
- Designs, Photographs and Marketing/E.T. Designs by Production Illustrator Ed Verreaux/ E.T. Designs by Carlo Rambaldi/Spaceship Designs by Ralph McQuarrie/Designs by Production Illustrator Ed Verreaux
- Production Photographs/Marketing E.T.
- UltraViolet™: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows, store them in the cloud, and instantly stream and download to computers, tablets and smartphones. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. Currently available in the United States only.
- Digital Copy: The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a digital copy of the film compatible with iTunes®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod™, iPod™ touch, Android or online retail partners.
- pocket BLU™ App: The popular free pocket BLU™ app for smartphones is now even better with newly updated versions for iPad®, Android™ tablets, PC and Macintosh computers, with features made especially to take advantage of thedevices’ larger screens and high resolution displays.
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray™ player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live™ functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray™ discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket BLU™-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray™. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device’s intuitive keyboard.
- BD-LIVE™: Access the BD-Live™ Center through your Internet-connected player to access the latest trailers, exclusive content and more!
- Cast: Dee Wallace, Peter Coyote, Drew Barrymore, Henry Thomas
- Directed By: Steven Spielberg
- Written By: Melissa Mathison
- Produced By: Steven Spielberg & Kathleen Kennedy
- Edited By: Carol Littleton
- Director of Photography: Allen Daviau
- Production Designer: James D. Bissell
- Music By: John Williams