Quotes that reflect how I’ve managed to stay happily married all this time. I don’t pretend to know how to make other marriages work, I only know how we’ve made this one work so take my advice with a grain of salt.
That said, I still adore my husband and can’t wait for him to come home from work. I still smile when he calls, and I still blush when he calls me princess.
I wish for all of you the same happiness I’ve had for the last 29 years. Were they perfect? Were they all harmonious? Did we ever think about divorce? I’ll let the quotes I’ve chosen speak for me.
So, what do you think of my 10 favorite happy marriages quotes?[amazon_carousel widget_type=”SearchAndAdd” width=”600″ height=”200″ title=”Shop for books of quotations online” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”False” show_border=”False” keywords=”quotes” browse_node=”” search_index=”Books” /]
- Happiness Quotes – 7 Great Quotes About Being Happy (miscfinds4u.com)
- 25 Great Quotes about Life, Growing Older, and Being Happy (miscfinds4u.com)
- Book Review: The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst (miscfinds4u.com)
- Blu-Ray News: The Princess Bride is 25? INCONCEIVABLE! (miscfinds4u.com)
- RedEnvelope – Easy to Shop and Great for Gifts for Any Occasion (miscfinds4u.com)