Have you ever wished you could try a sip of wine before you commit to buying a whole bottle? There’s nothing worse than springing for an expensive bottle of wine only to find out it’s not to your liking. Now there’s an online store that makes tasting and sampling wines its focus!
TastingRoom.com is a new online destination where you can purchase single serve bottles of wine so that you can try out and discover new wines and even sample some expensive wines that would be out of your price range otherwise. The wines are shipped directly to your door and must be signed for by someone 21+ years of age and not all states allow alcohol shipments.
Visit the TastingRoom.com site and check out the curated samplers that are made up of six 1.7 oz bottles of wine, or choose their luxury Wines by the Glass which are 3.4 oz single servings. Like what you tasted? Visit them again to buy a full bottle.
Current TastingRoom.com Wine Samplers:
- A Taste Adventure…Killers for Grillers $27.99- a wine sampler of six bold red wines which pair perfectly with any grilling occasion
- A Taste Adventure … Reds for Picnics $27.99– a lineup of six enticing varietals for your next outdoor outing.
- A Taste Adventure … Red and White Essentials $29.99 – Taste Six Classic Red and White Wines
- Luxury Wines by the Glass- $12.00-$19.00
- Luxury Wines by the Glass 4-pack- $45.00-$70.00
There are many more samplers available in all price ranges and from around the world. Argentinian, Spanish, and America wines are all available.
We received the Red and White Essentials sampler which contained wines in the $10 bottle range. We enjoyed all of the varietals included and will likely purchase a few of them in full size soon. We’ve not tried any of the 6 wines before, so it was a great way to sample a few new wineries as well.
The samplers and wine by the glass would make fabulous holiday gifts and I’ll be buying a few for my husband’s Christmas stocking in December. They’re also great for wedding favors and you can purchase gift memberships.