I recently received six bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips and I’m happy to say, they’re amazing! I received three of each of their two flavors – Cheddar Sundried Tomato and Italian Cheese & Herb. Both chips appear to start out the same and each has a nice light texture and a great crunch. It appears that the flavors are applied on the outside of the chips and you can tell the flavors apart from the color of the seasonings on them (yes, I licked themJ). The flavors are strong – but not too strong – and they could certainly stand up to some creamy dip!
Had we not finished the Pillsbury Baguette Chips off in rather quick fashion; we might have whipped up that dip. But I also envision them added to soups as a cracker or on a great green salad in place of croutons. Either flavor would work beautifully for both and perhaps they next bag will be used in that manner – one can hope we can display some snacking restraint!
But like I said, we ate them naked….and they were delicious. Thankfully they’re just 130 calories per serving and a serving is a whopping 21 baguette chips! Each chip is about 1-1/2” round and they have about 5 grams of fat per 29g serving which is better than regular potato chips which have approximately 11 grams of fat per the same serving size.
Pillsbury wants one of you to try out the new Baguette Chips too! One reader will receive the same taste pack I did – 3 packs of each flavor for a total of 6 bags! Don’t want to wait to see if you win? Download and print the Pillsbury Baguette Chips coupon here .
Win a Pillsbury Baguette Chips Taster’s Sampler!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Social Media Connect
- Pillsbury Website: http://goo.gl/fL5Fa
- Pillsbury Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/pad9ru
- Pillsbury Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/q8CoIm
- Pillsbury Baguette Chips Coupon: http://bit.ly/PBCcoupon
The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Pillsbury® Baguette Chips is a registered trademark
- Pillsbury Baguette Chips – My New Favorite Snack! (tammystwocents.com)
- FREE Kindle Cookbook: Vegan Junk Food: 225 Sinful Snacks that are Good for the Soul (aimlesscurator.com)
- Mexican Chicken Casserole (cleverhousewife.com)
- PROBAR fruition an Organic Vegan Gluten-Free Superfood Snack (miscfinds4u.com)