We’ve seen so much and been so many places and we’ve only been in Hollywood one night. Last night we watched Disney • Pixar’s BRAVE with LA LUNA and this morning we saw DreamWorks Studios‘ PEOPLE LIKE US. We also saw selected shorts from Tim Burton‘s FRANKENWEENIE and we interviewed several of the voice actors from BRAVE as well as the director and producer. Plus we’ll be attending the Hollywood premiere of BRAVE in just a few hours.
To say I’m tired is an understatement, but it’s hard not to be excited to be in such a magical place. I’m floored by how real these people appear to be and down to earth. Everyone we interviewed was funny and warm and they couldn’t have been kinder. I’ll have so much more about these interviews and the movies soon, but for now trust me when I was that PEOPLE LIKE US was not at all what I thought it was going to be and I loved every minute of it. It’s a touching movie but wait until you hear the interview we did with the writer/director. It’s a pretty amazing story.
I’ll be giving away the fabulous BRAVE products shown above. They were provided by and are available at the Disney Store. Some child is going to be thrilled to receive this fabulous bag of fun!
Thanks for coming along on this trip with me. Tomorrow we travel to Disneyland for Cars Land – I can’t wait to share it with you!
Follow #bravecarslandevent on Twitter for ongoing coverage from all 24 bloggers attending the event.
- BRAVE, PEOPLE LIKE US, FRANKENWEENIE and CARS Land June Press Trip (miscfinds4u.com)
- Interview: BRAVE Producer Katherine Sarafian #BraveCarsLandEvent (miscfinds4u.com)
- Quotes About Travel – Three of My Favorites (miscfinds4u.com)
- Disney and Pixar’s “Brave”: A New Role Model Is Here #BraveCarsLandEvent (juststopscreaming.com)
- Disney Store Pajamas Only $6.99 (Reg. $16.50) (cleverhousewife.com)
- Ask the Stars of BRAVE (Anything!) #BraveCarsLandEvent (5minutesformom.com)