I believe in quality over quantity and nowhere is that more important that in chocolate. “Cheap” chocolate is mostly fat and sugar with lots of artificial flavors added to cover up the fact that there’s very little real chocolate in it. I prefer what most would call gourmet chocolate – the kind where a piece or two is plenty because it’s so rich and delicious.
Easter is upon us and for many that means filling Easter Baskets with treats and I suggest this year you skip those horrible cheap chocolates and try a chocolate that’s got the smoothest taste and deep chocolate flavor in the affordable chocolate catagory. Lindt has been a favorite of mine for years. Their Lindor Truffles are a treat my husbands knows will make me smile; however, I love that once a year they come out with their Easter-themed candies. It’s been 60 years, just 10 years longer than I’ve been around, since the Lindt GOLD BUNNY has been gracing Easter baskets. You could say we have a history!
2012 LINDT EASTER CANDY COLLECTION
- Lindt GOLD BUNNY – available is 3.5 to 35 oz sizes – this hollow bunny is available in white, milk, and dark chocolate (flavor depending on the size) – prices rant from $3.99 to $75
- Lindt GOLD BUNNY Trio and Lindt Mini GOLD BUNNY – bite-sized hollow bunnies in two sizes. $3.99-$6.99
- Lindt GOLD BUNNY Basket – This sweet little gift comes in a paper Easter Basket ready for gift giving. It includes a pair of the hollow milk chocolate 3.5 oz Lindt GOLD BUNNY. You’ll find them for about $6.99
- Lindt GOLD BUNNY Gift Box – The bunny-shaped gift box is a great gift on its own or tuck it into a basket. It comes filled with 11 smooth-melting LINDOR milk chocolate truffles. It retails for $7.99.
LINDT GOLD BUNNY SUPPORTS AUTISM SPEAKS
You’ll find the adorable and delectably delicious 2012 Lindt Easter collection at retail locations nationwide, Lindt Chocolate Shops, and www.Lindt.com.
- Gotta Get a Gund for Easter! Plush Pals and Stuffed Friends (miscfinds4u.com)
- 90 Million Chocolate Bunnies and Other Fun Easter Facts (abcnews.go.com)