It’s January and for most people the start of the new year is also the start on their way back to fitness. If you’re one of those people and looking for some assistance to get you going, check out this Sparkpeople: 28 Day Boot Camp DVD with SparkPeople‘s top trainer, Coach Nicole. Nicole Nichols is an ACE-certified fitness trainer, an AFAA-certified physical exercise instructor, and she also holds a degree in health education. This award-winning trainer has created a unique experience that includes a variety of workouts and combinations to help you avoid exercise burnout.
Coach Nicole is loved by millions of SparkPeople members and popular on her YouTube channel for her positive and friendly approach in encouraging people to get moving. Well over 200,000 individuals have taken part in “Coach Nicole’s” web based boot camps on the SparkPeople website. Nicole’s Sparkpeople: 28 Day Boot Camp DVD provides 4 exercise sections and a number of bonus features, such as tasty recipes, suggestions to burn off additional fat, seated abdominal muscles exercises, plus much more.
Sparkpeople: 28 Day Boot Camp with Coach Nicole DVD Details
- An easy to customize plan which brings together cardio as well as strength training to shed far more fat quicker
- Includes clickable, user-friendly Twenty-eight-day schedule that features diverse combinations of exercises to help you protect against workout monotony
- Choose from 12-, 20-, and 30-minute exercise routine sections to customize your own private exercise routine every day
- 3 intensity stages in each section help you get started no matter your level of fitness and boost the difficulty in a safe and sound, progressive way.
- Required equipment: light hand weights along with a mat
- Released to DVD December 27, 2011; Approx. 84 minutes; SRP: $16.99
Sparkpeople: 28 Day Boot Camp is sold at Target, Target.com, select stores, catalog merchants, and directly from Acacia at (800) 944-0474 or www.AcaciaLifestyle.com. Acacia has grown to be the foremost supplier of original and award-winning yoga, fitness, and wellness DVD programming. Acacia’s workouts include Xtend Barre, Bollywood Dance, in addition to exercise routines by yoga celeb Shiva Rea, physical fitness icon Kathy Smith, Olympic athlete Kristi Yamaguchi, and television star Bethenny Frankel.
Visit the Acacia site for daily free workouts and more.