All of us have witnessed the happy reunions of military families throughout the holidays, but what goes on following the joyful reunion? For a lot of women and men, it’s the start of a fresh new battle, the battle to put their households together once again, and sadly it can be challenging. Divorce among our military forces have risen 42% since 2001, and this number will likely increase with the volume of service women and men coming home from Afghanistan.
Using the widget below, all of us can assist the women and men who’ve protected our country battle the issues within their own homes.
- What’s Your Romance Recipe Quiz! Have you ever wondered what your partner’s key element for being romantic is? Now, you can discover it by just answering a couple of questions and you’ll get your own customized romance recipe!
- Finally Home Dates! Is your romantic relationship in a rut? Using the exclusive Finally Home Dates PDF you’re able to download great date suggestions that can help add some variety to your romantic life!
- Awesome Stories! Ever feel as if you’re the only person dealing with challenge within your relationship? Well, it’s not just you! A lot of couples have trouble with the same issues you do. In this section other couples have shared their experiences to aid others in identical situations.
Finally Home To Family
Finally Home to Family is a grassroots campaign raising awareness regarding the difficulties facing military families. The objective is to try to raise funding for military young couples to attend relationship workshops offered through FamilyLife® with expectation of safeguarding their partnerships as well as families.
Sponsored by: Contemporary Christian Artist MercyMe, Military Ministry, and FamilyLife®
- Troops Returning From Iraq Face New Battle at Home (prnewswire.com)
- Support Military Marriages as Troops Return (marriagegems.com)