We could have used Chip Wade‘s help a few months ago when we put shoe and crown molding in our bathroom and hallway. If adding molding is on your to-do list, here’s a quick video of some easy tricks and tips to make it easy.
Tackling America’s To-Do List: Installing Crown Molding
Tackling America’s To-Do List: Project Steps
Installing Shoe Molding – Living Room/ Bedroom
- Dremel 8200 Rotary Tool
- 2500-01 Multi-Vise
- 430 Sanding Drum
- 407 Sanding Drum (optional)
- Wall adhesive
- 2500-01 Multi-Vise or clamps
- Mark the molding with how much material and at what angle you wish to remove in order to fit to room size.
- Using the 430 Sanding Drum, sand shoe molding to line. We recommend making multiple passes to achieve desired result instead of trying to remove all material in one hard sweep.
- Once the molding is trimmed to the desired length and angle, put in place. Repeat accordingly with remaining pieces of molding.
This tool is a great gift for any home improvement buff or crafter! Purchase Dremel tools at your local home improvement store, large department store, or online at Amazon.com. Accessories are usually available wherever the tools are sold.
- Chip Wade and Dremel Tools: Installing Laminate Floors with Saw-Max (WIN IT!) (miscfinds4u.com)
- Cordless Dremel Multi-MaxTM Oscillating Tool (miscfinds4u.com)
- Dremel “America’s To-Do List” Video with Chip Wade Sneak Peek (miscfinds4u.com)
- Tackling America’s To-Do List with Chip Wade: Regrouting Bathroom Tile (miscfinds4u.com)