Day one was a whirlwind! Up at 5am to catch a 7am flight. Small medical emergency on board made it interesting. Sat next to my dear blogging friend, Louise from MomStart so the 5 hour flight was over in a second. Arrived in NYC and was driven into the city during some crazy traffic – I’ve been here before, it’s never been like this. Two cars in one lane, pedicabs cutting people of…..love it!
We were only here long enough to check in and drop off our stuff when we were whisked off to see “Mary Poppins” on Broadway. I have so many things I want to share about that but it’s time to do 4 hours of site-seeing and then back here to dress for the “War Horse” premier tonight. So while I’m off checking out Times Square, here’s some photo and video from last night.
So many fabulous bloggers here – a few I’ve never met. I’m hoping to get to spend time with them all and will share their blogs later this week.
Bloggers on Broadway – “Mary Poppins”
The Essex House
- War Horse, Mary Poppins, Beauty & The Beast 3D and Me! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Gearing Up for Disney’s “Muppets Movie” and DreamWorks’ “Real Steel” (miscfinds4u.com)
- Disney / DreamWorks “The Help” Movie In Theaters This Week! (miscfinds4u.com)
- DreamWorks CEO Stacey Snider on “The Help” Movie – Part 1 (miscfinds4u.com)
- DreamWorks’ Pictures “Real Steel” Stars Jackman and Lilly – 10/7/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- ‘THE HELP’ and FEEDING AMERICA Campaign Together to Help Americans in Need This Holiday Season (prnewswire.com)