Kellogg’s FiberPlus® Snack Bars
Kellogg’s FiberPlus® Cereals
Another way to get some extra fiber in your diet and antioxidants like vitamins C and E is the the FiberPlus Cereals. Made with whole-grain wheat and rice flakes or crunchy oats, they’re a better way to start your day. I tried these out and found them to be on the sweet side. That’s a personal preference and beyond that they were tasty. I liked the added fruits and nuts and crunchiness of the cereal. At about 170 calories per 1 cup serving, they’re in the usual calorie range for cereals, but the extra fiber boost makes them a better choice. $5.45 per box
- Where to Buy or Shop Online
- To learn more about the benefits of fiber, visit Kellogg Nutrition.
- Visit Kellogg Nutrition to learn more about the benefits of antioxidants.
- Learn to make the most of your whole grain choices at Kellogg Nutrition.
In 1915, W.K. Kellogg, the founder of Kellogg’s cereals, invented Bran Flakes®, the world’s first high-fiber breakfast cereal. Today, fiber has evolved into the great taste of Kellogg’s FiberPlus® cereals – which are also rich in antioxidant vitamins C and E and provide 25 grams of whole grains per serving.
Five winners will each receive 5 full-size product coupons – choose from bars or cereal. Special rules apply to this promotion – by entering, you agree to the rules found here. This promotion has not been sponsored by, endorsed by, nor is affiliated with the Kellogg Company.
- Sweepstakes: American Kids Bedding – Adorable Room Decor for Children (princesstimetoys.com)
- Apples, Grapes & Toasted Walnuts Over Raspberry-Dressed Romaine (faithfullyfrugal-and-free.com)