It’s finally here. The face-off between good and evil has finally arrived! Just released to home video, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2” brings us to the epic conclusion of the film series. While it’s time to say good-bye to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, you can have them forever in this new DVD released in time for holiday gift giving.
In this final adventure Harry, Ron, and Hermione prepare for a final battle with Lord Voldemort. But LV has a battle of his own in mind – to destroy Harry once and for all. The trio must find and destroy Voldemort’s last and most elusive Horcrux, the enchanted piece of soul allowing him to remain immortal, to finally defeat the wizard before he is successful in ending Harry’s life.
For you serious HP fans, check out the widget below and see if you’re a super fan with the Harry Potter Trivia Quiz. You’ll be able to test your knowledge with 3-levels of questions. Find out if you’re a novice or expert when it comes to all things HP. Then visit the Harry Potter Buzz Portal. You’ll find real-time updates on the HP topics trending on Facebook and Twitter. You can also share your three top tips for putting on the ultimate Harry Potter party.
- Actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson
- Directors: David Yates
- Format: NTSC, Dolby, Surround Sound, Widescreen
- Language: English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.77:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Studio: Warner Bros.
- DVD Release Date: November 11, 2011
- Run Time: 130 minutes
We have a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 DVD for one lucky reader! Please wait for the Rafflecopter widget to load fully to enter.
- Disney Pixar Brings Animated “BRAVE” to Movie Theaters 06/22/2012 (aimlesscurator.com)
- Get the Gang Back Together With Alamo Rent A Car’s Muppets Sweepstakes (miscfinds4u.com)
- Atlantic Luggage LEGOLAND Florida Sweepstakes (miscfinds4u.com)
- ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows’ For Your Consideration Oscars Ad Launched (moviesblog.mtv.com)