In the newest Muppets‘ movie, Animal gets enrolled in anger management classes and with help from his Muppets pals, he finally achieves personal and artistic balance. Now he wants to help you achieve it too with his new guide to life – Animal’s Five Rules of Cool. These get the Drummer, Rock Icon, Force of Nature, and Anger Management Graduate through life and helps make him a happier Muppet.
Animal’s Five Rules of Cool
- LIVE LOUD!!!! – Anything worth doing is worth doing at high-decibel – sing, express your opinion, or wear a really loud sports coat – let people know who you are and where you’re headed.
- EAT NOW! – Choose not to “stay hungry” in life – don’t put off rewards and gratification. Devour life – literally.
- FRIENDS! – Good friends watch your back, take care of you, and always follow your beat – make sure your life is filled with good friends.
- ROMANCE! – Choose a more subtle approach to finding love – shouting “WOMAN! WOMAN!” only works for some.
- NICE BUNNY! – Find what makes you feel safe – a quiet space, a “Nice Bunny,” soaking in pond scum like Kermit, or wearing tapioca-filled tap shoes like Gonzo. Whatever it is, embrace your bliss; just don’t squeeze too hard.
To see Animal up close and rockin’, check out http://disney.go.com/muppets/portfolio/animal/videos.html.
Walt Disney Pictures
- Website and Mobile site
- Become a Muppets fan on Facebook
- Muppets Studio on Twitter
Genre: Family Comedy
U.S. Release Date: November 23, 2011
Cast: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Animal, Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Chris Cooper, Rashida Jones and Walter
Director: James Bobin
Producers: David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman
Executive Producers: Jason Segel, Nicholas Stoller, John G. Scotti, Martin G. Baker
Written by: Jason Segel & Nicholas Stoller
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets’ former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways: Fozzie now performs with a Reno casino tribute band called the Moopets, Miss Piggy is a plus-size fashion editor at Vogue Paris, Animal is in a Santa Barbara clinic for anger management, and Gonzo is a high-powered plumbing magnate. With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen Nov. 23, 2011.
- Miss Piggy Q&A – She Dishes on Kermit, Fashion, and Her Own Fabulousness (miscfinds4u.com)
- ‘The Muppets’: Kermit, Miss Piggy upstage Jason Segel, Amy Adams (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Total Muppet Domination – Thanksgiving 2011 – Are You Ready? (miscfinds4u.com)
- Crafts: Bring the Muppets to your Thanksgiving Celebration – Free Printables (miscfinds4u.com)
- 2011 Muppets Movie Cast Bio: Chris Cooper as Bad Guy Tex Richman (aimlesscurator.com)
- It’s Time to Raise the Curtain on the Muppet Show Tonight! New Trailers (miscfinds4u.com)
- Muppets Monday: It’s Time To Put On Makeup… (mommymusings.com)
- Get the Gang Back Together With Alamo Rent A Car’s Muppets Sweepstakes (miscfinds4u.com)
- 2011 Muppets Movie Crew Bio: Music Supervisor Bret McKenzie (aimlesscurator.com)
- 2011 Muppets Movie Cast Bio: Amy Adams Takes on the Role of Mary (aimlesscurator.com)