I used to love fall, it meant carving pumpkins, visits to a local farm for pie, and all the trappings that come with having children. Now that our children are grown, Autumn means raking leaves, turning on the furnace, and unearthing all the sweaters that have been tucked away for months. I miss the old days.
What do you look forward to as the days grow shorter and colder and Fall takes over?
- Autumn Decorating – Dried Hydrangeas (cherrymenlove.com)
- PICTORIAL: Moran State Park – The View From Mt Constitution, Orcas Island, WA (miscfinds4u.com)
- 42. Autumn Leaves…. (markskiglom.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Quote: Such a Happiness When Good People Get Together… (miscfinds4u.com)
- Today’s Quote: Mark Twain – Better to Live Outside the Garden (miscfinds4u.com)