I love this photo for so many reasons. First because once the lagoon was filled back up with water all of this infrastructure was hidden and there’s something beautiful about it all and second, because the fellow working on it seems to be having a moment of, “what the heck do I do now?” I think he was actually on his cell phone, but who knows what he was doing. I just remember there wasn’t much work going on that day and it was hotter than heck so I didn’t blame them.
Since this photo was taken my son has been back to see the World of Color show and he says it’s phenomenal. In fact, he says it’s the best water show Disney has and he’s seen them all from Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I’ve yet to get back to see it, but I hope to soon. Maybe when Cars Land opens. I’ve always loved California’s Adventure Paradise Pier but I know it wasn’t a profitable part of the part and that I was in the minority. I’ll be curious to see the changes and see if I still love it.
Here’s a video taken from the Villas before the show opened to the public – the show has changed since this early test run:
Have you been to Disneyland lately? What’s your favorite place to go when you visit?
- Photo of the Day: Disneyland World of Color During Construction (miscfinds4u.com)
- Photo of the Day: Paradise Pier at Disney’s California Adventure Park (miscfinds4u.com)
- Disneyland Jungle Cruise Photo Could Win You a Trip to the Cars Land Grand Opening (miscfinds4u.com)
- Disney’s D23 Photo Highlights and Upcoming Movie Information (miscfinds4u.com)
- Photo of the Day: Disney’s California Adventure Grizzly River Rapids (miscfinds4u.com)