This post brought to you by Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.
When someone mentions “Branson,” I immediately picture a bunch of blue-haired old ladies on a bus emptying out to see the early show. You know the place where only people over 70-years old want to vacation. So when my mother told me she was going to visit my sister who lives in Arkansas for a month, I asked her if she’d be visiting the holy land for old folks while she was there. She look up at me and said that why yes, she’d be heading to Branson since she was so close. I giggled and told her she’d fit right in (well except the blue-haired part thanks to boxes of hair dye from the grocery store).
But, it turns out that I’m wrong and now that I’ve done a little exploration into what Branson has to offer, I might just reconsider visiting myself. What caught my eye were all opportunities for recreation that didn’t involve the shows. Sure, they’re more known for the live concerts and events, but give me the outdoor adventures!
I’m in love with their caverns and caves! While I’m terribly claustrophobic, the caverns look spacious enough even for me, and I’d love to marvel in person at them. They also offer hot air balloons – something I’ve always wanted to do, as well as a scenic train ride that takes you on a 40-mile round trip through the Ozarks!
But if I’m going to do those kinds of activities I’m going to need a place to stay. Luckily the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, both which are right in the middle of all the action, have several discount offers available:
- Long summer weekends are the perfect time to take advantage of the http://www.hiltonsofbranson.co… Branson Best Value Vacation Package, which gives you the third night free! This package includes deluxe accommodations at http://www.hiltonsofbranson.co… Hilton Branson Convention Hiltons of BransonCenter
- http://www.hiltonsofbranson.co… Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, two adult and two children’s tickets to the Legends of Kung Fu show at the White House Theater in Branson, MO, two adult and two children’s two-day passes to Silver Dollar City®, a $25 gift card for shopping, and a $25 food credit for Level 2 Steakhouse and your third night is free!
Visit the Explore Branson Site for a calendar of events and find your perfect vacation in Branson. Ongoing shows and events include The Mark Chapman Band – Live in Concert, Shepard Summer Cruise, Branson Mountain Man Triathlon, the 3rd Annual Guns & Hoses Fishing Tournament, Cut Club Dinner Event, and more.
My apologies to Branson and for all the blue-haired lady jokes I’ve told over the years. I just may come and check you out one of these days.
- Summertime in Branson (alwaysbcmom.com)
- 5 Free or Cheap Things to Do with Kids in Downtown Seattle (miscfinds4u.com)
- Photo of the Day: Mississippi Savanna Rainbow (miscfinds4u.com)
- Dream Summer Vacation – Gossip Girl Style (miscfinds4u.com)
- Master Lock Products and Tips to Help You Travel Smart (miscfinds4u.com)