I love this sweet and simple quote. Summer came to Seattle today and sadly I’ll be enjoying this beautiful night alone because the hubby is on a 72-hr shift. He works much too hard.
Kobayashi Issa lived from 1763 to 1828 and lived in Nagano Prefecture (back then known as Shinano Province. He was a poet and was most known for his haiku poems and journals. He’s regarded by many experts as one of the four haiku masters in Japan.
I love old quotes that are still perfect for today’s life. As much as we think we invented the wheel, we’re just taking a journey along the same path many have before and man will after us take. I love that these treasures were saved and preserved by our past generations to be shared now and in the future.
I’m hoping you’re enjoying a beautiful summer night with your loved one and will take a few minutes to commune with the stars.
- Today’s Quote: The Help Movie – Aibileen – You Is Kind… (miscfinds4u.com)
- Today’s Quote: Douglas Adams I Ended Up Where I Needed To Be (miscfinds4u.com)
- Today’s Quote: Selective Ignorance Makes Parenting Easier (miscfinds4u.com)
- Today’s Quote: A Genius is a Genius…a Moron is a Moron – Ayn Rand (miscfinds4u.com)
- Today’s Quote: Laura Ingalls Wilder – Simple Pleasures (miscfinds4u.com)
- 36 of My Favorite Silly, Crazy or Funny Quotes For the Day (miscfinds4u.com)