I got to go on a Disney fans dream trip – to the inner sanctum of Disney greatness….The Walt Disney Studio in Hollywood, CA. I saw one of the Jonas brothers, sorry, I have no idea which one and I didn’t recognize him at the time – I’m a few years over that target audience. But I did get to visit the offices of the creative minds behind the new “Winnie the Pooh” movie and I got a sneak peek at upcoming films….and yes, it’s so hard not to tell you!
The Disney Studios are pretty amazing and I have tons of photos and stories to share with you. I just need to find the time to sit down and write the story and edit the photos….soon, very soon. I also visited several other Disney areas reserved for Cast Members that are not open to the general public. I can’t wait to tell you more, but for now, enjoy this photo of one of my favorite buildings of all time. Plus a statue that’s simply amazing and even more spectacular in person.
- Winnie the Pooh Notes – New Video Clip and Meet the Characters (miscfinds4u.com)
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Quotes and Art – In Theaters July 15th! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Planning My Afternoon with Disney’s Peter Del Vecho and Lella Smith (miscfinds4u.com)
- Winnie the Pooh – My Upcoming Tour and Interview Schedule – I Could Use Your Help (miscfinds4u.com)
- Interview With John Lasseter – Is Cars 2 Too Edgy? (miscfinds4u.com)
- The Winnie the Pooh Movie Soundtrack Featuring Zooey Dechanel – Win It! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Franco and Kunis Begin Filming Disney’s “Oz The Great and Powerful” (miscfinds4u.com)
- Mommy Blogger Disney/DreamWorks Event in LA – I’m Going! (miscfinds4u.com)