So last week was Fitness Week here at MiscFinds4u, and although we missed a few days due to illness, we managed to share quite a few new DVD workouts and fitness focused books.
This week is all books, all week! Whether you’re relaxing at the beach on vacation or riding your exercise bike sweating off the pounds, books are an integral part of summer. Here are the books we’ll be reviewing and/or giving away this week. Perhaps you’ll find a few that interest you as well.
- The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags: Relationship Warning Signs You Totally Spotted… But Chose to Ignore by Natasha Burton (giveaway)
- Growing Up Amish: A Memoir by Ira Wagler
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Easy Freezer Meals by Cheri Sicard
- The Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking: Decorating, Dining, and the Gratifying Pleasures of Self-Sufficiency–on a Budget! by Kate Payne (giveaway)
- The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life by Maria Menounos
- John McLemore’s “Dadgum That’s Good” Cookbook
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Conversational Japanese, 2nd Edition by Ph.D., Naoya Fujita
- The Silent Girl: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel by Tess Gerritsen & Rizzoli & Isles: The Complete First Season DVD (Giveaway)
- Fitness Week – Giveaways, Reviews, and More to Get You Motivated! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Giveaway: Disney’s “The Help” Opening in Theaters 8/10/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- Book Review: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Swimming (miscfinds4u.com)