We have a few ongoing jokes around here and the punchline, with more punch than line, is always my daughter’s awful morning breath. We even call her Breatharella, a crime fighting heroine that stuns the bad guys with her pungent mouth odors. Once in a while Breatharella’s dad, Breathorro, joins in on the crime-fighting action to help defeat the evil Queen (can you guess who that is?).
Most mornings my daughter likes to wait until after breakfast to brush her teeth, sometimes she even waits until we’re getting dressed to go out for the day. During the summer this routine is fine, but with school starting in a little over a month, we have to start getting back into a morning schedule to ensure that Breatharella doesn’t show up to banish the entire preschool class.
As with most young kids, combining otherwise boring tasks with fun products and activities as a distraction can make everyone’s life a little easier. And thanks to Crest and Oral-B, the morning routine before school can become more entertaining for kids and less of a headache for mom. With products such as Crest Pro-Health FOR ME for tweens and Oral-B Stages for younger ones, kids will be encouraged to make brushing part of their daily routine.
Oral-B® Stage 1 (4-24 Months)
- Features baby-soft bristles for a gentle clean and a brush head that covers large surface areas while gently massaging the gums.
- The non-slip handle is sized for an adult hand and designed to provide excellent grip and control.
- The unique cushioned head of the toothbrush is designed to help protect tender gums.
- Features Baby Einstein™ characters to make brushing fun.
Oral-B® Stage 2 (2-4 Years)
- Features a narrow brush head, simple bristle pattern and a Power Tip® which help reach all teeth.
- The handle is chunky making it easy to grip for small hands that are just learning how to brush.
- Features Disney® characters: Little Einstein™ and My Friends Tigger & Pooh™
- Accompanying Stage 2 Oral-B Stages Toothpaste also available in Little Einstein™ and My Friends Tigger & Pooh™
Oral B® Stage 3 (5-7 Years)
- Features cup-shaped bristles that surround each tooth and a Power Tip® that easily reaches around and behind back teeth.
- The larger handle and non-slip grip is designed for bigger hands and improved dexterity for a child who is brushing with less help.
- Available with Disney® Princesses, Toy Story and Disney® Cars.
- Accompanying Stage 3 Oral-B Stages Toothpaste also available in Disney® Princesses, Toy Story and Cars.
For older kids, ages 8 and up, Crest and Oral-B FOR MEoffers a full line of new products to make brushing easier while fighting cavities and freshening breath. These products include:
- Crest Pro-Health FOR ME Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste
- Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME CrossAction Toothbrush
- Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME Pulsar Toothbrush
- Crest Pro-Health FOR ME Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME Floss Picks
- Add the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser WP 100 to your Dental Care Routine (miscfinds4u.com)