Being busy doesn’t mean you’re doomed to fast food burgers and junk processed foods. More and more healthy alternatives are hitting the market and when you find one that’s convenient, tasty, and healthy it’s golden! I’ve found that perfect balance in Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods®.
Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods® produces almost 50 products – everything from Cranberry Multigrain Oatmeal with Organic Grains, to Spicy Kung Pao Asian Entrée Noodles, to Organic Lower Sodium Vegetable Soup with Lentils and Brown Rice. They also have a full line of chunky, ready-to-eat vegan soups that are low in calories, have plant-based proteins, and are excellent sources of fiber. These new vegan soups include: Vegetable, Lentil, Black Bean, Split Pea, Chunky Tomato, Minestrone, Roasted Pepper Tomato, Light Sodium Lentil, Light Sodium Garden Vegetable, Indian Chana Masala, Chili Bean, and new Organic Lentil Vegetable, Organic Tortilla, Organic Lower Sodium Black Bean, Organic Lower Sodium Vegetable and Organic Chunky Tomato Soups.
Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods‘® new Asian Entrées are simply delicious! All your favorite Asian favorites like Pad Thai, Teriyaki, Kung Pao, or Thai Peanut Noodles. These new light varieties have only about 200 calories and they all are made without the heavy oil and salt normally found in Asian fast food cuisine.
These new Asian entrees are incredibly simple to prepare – just add water, pop ’em in the microwave – eat and enjoy! These are not like those other noodle cups; these are delicious and not full chemicals. Eat them out of the container or add your own mix-ins like bamboo shoots, green onions, or peanuts.
- Fitness Week – Giveaways, Reviews, and More to Get You Motivated! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Lucille Roberts Gym Women’s Fitness Blogger: Eating Right (miscfinds4u.com)
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets OAMC Version (miscfinds4u.com)
- Review: GoPicnic Ready to Eat Healthy Meals to Go – WIN IT! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Review: PROBAR Halo Healthy Organic Snack Bars (miscfinds4u.com)
- Lucille Roberts Gym Women’s Fitness Blogger: Portion Control (miscfinds4u.com)