Disney’s California Adventure was a bit of a mess our last trip there, but we didn’t mind, it was almost like getting to peek backstage. The lagoon in the park was mostly drained and a huge construction project was going on. Seeing the amazing amount of infrastructure necessary to run this new feature was mind boggling.
While I haven’t been back yet to see the results, my youngest has and he says the World of Color is phenomenal and that it lives up to all its hype. He also purchase the picnic dinner (see below) and he and his girlfriend enjoyed a romantic picnic dinner (with cute reusable bags which he brought home for me to use for grocery shopping) while they waited for the show to begin. Along with the dinner comes special, reserved seating. A real treat at such a popular attraction.
I hope to see it myself some time this year. Disneyland is this family’s #1 vacation destination and I’m in need of some fun and frivolity stat!
- World of Color | Attractions | Disney California Adventure Park: The World of Color at Disney California Adventure Park is a nighttime water spectacular weaving water, color, fire and light into a kaleidoscope of fantasy
- World of Color – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: World of Color is a nighttime show at Disney California Adventure, part of theDisneyland’s “World of Color” Viewing Tips & Strategies (All Ears …29 Jun 2010 … The World of Color is a 25 minute nighttime show that is a stunning blend of lights, water, animation and music. With nearly 1200 fountains…
Shop Online for Disneyland Products
- John Lasseter on Cars Land Coming 2012 to Disneyland (miscfinds4u.com)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Giveaway (miscfinds4u.com)
- The Disney Store Reopens at Bellevue Square – Unlock the Magic (miscfinds4u.com)
- Around the World with Disney/Pixar CARS 2 – Tokyo, Japan (miscfinds4u.com)
- Interact With Disney Junior: Yo Ho, Let’s Go! Summer (miscfinds4u.com)