In an effort to raise money for the Boys & Girls Club of America, an organization created to help young people in need reach their fullest potential with the help of various resources and services; Bagel Bites has created the ‘Snack Simply’ Pledge. For every pledge taken at www.snacksimplypledge.com, where parents can commit to making snack time wholesome, tasty and fun, Bagel Bites will donate $1.00 to the organization. In addition, you will receive a coupon good for $1.00 off any Bagel Bites product after signing the pledge.
Bagel Bites are the perfect choice for parents trying to stick to the simple snacking promise.
- Wholesome: Made from real ingredients and contain 8 grams of whole grains per serving and 7 grams of protein.
- Tasty: Kids (and adults) can always rely on Bagel Bites to provide a tasty, quick snack with real melted cheese and tomato sauce sitting atop a crispy, toasted bagel.
- Fun: Make it pizza night every night with the bite-size snack kids can’t get enough of.
We were sent a few coupons to try out Bagel Bites in our home and of course, they were a hit. My husband and I have been snacking on them since before we were even parents. They were always the perfect party food that could be prepared quickly and pleased everyone. Whether we were having a get together for movie night or bringing the party back to our apartment after going to the club, these fun little treats were always in high demand.
Now, as parents, our four year old enjoys Bagel Bites just as much as we did, especially when she’s looking for something to tide her over between meals. And since they’re in the freezer, always ready for the oven, we always keep a box or two on hand for when we have play dates or unexpected guests.
Please Note: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bagel Bites and received coupons and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.
- My Sargento’s New Fridge Pack Line Healthy Snacking Makeover (miscfinds4u.com)
- Giveaway: Johnsonville “No Ordinary Burger” Recipe Contest (miscfinds4u.com)
- Ritz Multigrain Crackerfuls: The Perfect Pick Me Up (miscfinds4u.com)
- Review: PROBAR Halo Healthy Organic Snack Bars (miscfinds4u.com)
- Blueberries – Nature’s Little Blue Dynamos are in Season! (miscfinds4u.com)