Oneida produces some great grilling and cookout products to make enjoying summer even easier! Everything you need to make grilling a breeze!
Here are some of our favorites:
- Salt and Pepper Grinder Set: A must-have for the seasoning king.
- Ravenwood Tools: Fabulous kitchen tools that double for the BBQ.
- Locking Tongs: The perfect accessory for a BBQ but also useful in the kitchen.
- Cutting Boards: You can never have too many! Ours are designated meat/non-meat and we toss it in dishwasher.
- Pilsner Glasses: Fill with your favorite frosty beer or layer desserts for a fabulous presentation. (These are on sale right now – $19.99 for 4 marked down from $50!)
We’ve purchased Oneida products for years and love their quality so we were thrilled when asked to try out their Salt and Pepper Grinder Set. Our current set was a mill set from Costco – the disposable plastic version. The Oneida Salt and Pepper Grinder Set are stunning and a fabulous upgrade for us. They mills are beautiful, heavyweight, and have great features like being able to adjust the grind size (a small screw on the grinder allows you to change the grind from a heavy, course grind to the finest of grain and everywhere in-between). They’re very easy to fill and clean up beautifully (hand washing recommended).
Oneida Salt and Pepper Grinder Set is beautiful on any table – from casual BBQ picnic table to a posh banquet. But my favorite feature is that they’re sized so that I can use them with one hand – not easy with most mills but perfect for when I’m cooking and am busy stirring while I’m seasoning. The 3-piece set retails for $29.99 (regularly $40) which is about the price of a single mill. I’m loving the new addition to our kitchen!
You can order directly from the Oneida website or find them locally at fine retailers.
- It’s BBQ Season and that Means Cooking With Coca-Cola – Win it! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Great Grilling Thanks Red Envelope and Oregon Scientific (miscfinds4u.com)
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers (cherrymenlove.com)
- Giveaway: Johnsonville “No Ordinary Burger” Recipe Contest (miscfinds4u.com)
- First of the Seasons Peas (cherrymenlove.com)
- Sweet Thai Mahi Mahi Recipe – Low in Calories and High in Protien (miscfinds4u.com)