This little book appears to be written for those with a shopping habit, and since I don’t, it’s lost on me. It’s a book of 101 reasons why you shop or should continue to shop. It’s billed as, “Equal parts inspiration, motivation, and vindication, this book is 100 percent irresistible–just like you.” Eh, it feels silly and full of so many stereotypes that many women, like me, have fought years to get away from. I’m not the target audience.
I suppose someone who is a fashionista would love it, I’m decidedly not. The author recommends it for Mother’s Day or wedding season.
About the Author
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: It Books (April 19, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062045172
- ISBN-13: 978-0062045171
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 6.1 x 0.6 inches
Retails for $12.74 at Amazon.com and $16.99 at fine book stores.
- Top Gun Days: Dogfighting, Cheating Death, and Hollywood Glory
- Book Review: TIME for Kids: Big Book of How
- The Final Summit a New Book by Andy Andrews
- Southern Living Big Book of Cupcakes: 150 Brilliantly Delicious Dreamcakes
- Dreamworks Pictures Presents “The Help” In Theaters August 12th