Disney Consumer Products put together an amazing swag bag for the red carpet worldwide premier of Car 2 in Hollywood this last weekend and we’re sharing it with one of you! First we’re going to tell you about the amazing new Cars 2 products available and in a day or two, we’ll introduce you to the Disney Consumer Products division and share more about how they make the decisions on how to market but not over-commercialize a Disney movie.
First here are some of the new Disney Cars 2 tie-in products available and make sure you enter to win this fabulous prize pack!
This fun little laptop comes packed with 30 activities that teach letters, words, math and logic to your preschooler. It allows your little one to play with her favorite Cars character, Lightening McQueen! It features a tire-shaped mouse and the real voice of McQueen, a full QWERTY keyboard, and a grayscale LCD screen. The Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Lightning McQueen Learning Laptop from VTech is available at Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart and other major retailers including Amazon.com. Geared for kids ages 4 to 7 years. ARV $34.99
Go ahead and toss ’em, slam ‘em, and crash ‘em! Your child will have a blast with the Cars 2 interactive, plush cars! The 5″ toy come with 8 iconic character phrases for endless fun! ARV $7.99
Cars 2 Lights & Sounds Die Cast Vehicles – Holley Shiftwell
Mattel brings all your favorite 1:55 scale die cast characters to life with working headlights, realistic sounds and hilarious phrases from the movie. The Cars 2 Characters avaliable are: Finn McMissile, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Francesco, and more. SAFETY – CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs ARV $9.99
Cars 2 Spy Shifters Transforming Vehicles – American Agent
Mattel transforms your favorite CARS 2 characters into “spy mode,” just like in the movie! At the push of a button, your favorite character reveals his/her spy gadgets, secret weapons and more. Characters include: Finn McMissile, Mater, Holley Shiftwell, Rod “Torque” Redline and more. SAFETY – CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. ARV $15.99
The Grand Prix Microphone
From First Act, this fun little cordless microphone has a built-in speaker. The microphone not only amplifies your child’s voice, but it features cool sound effects and McQueen dialog straight from the movie! For kids ages 4-13 ARV 14.99
Cars 2 hits the track on June 24, 2011, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D in select theaters.
One lucky reader will win the entire Disney Hollywood Premier Swag Bag of toys worth $85! Please note the toys traveled in my suitcase from LA so some of the boxes are banged up, but the toys are fabulous. Don’t miss the tweet once per day option – it’s worth 3 extra entries every day you tweet!
- Disney/Pixar CARS 2 Count Down To Release Day Giveaway (miscfinds4u.com)
- Movie Review: Race to see CARS 2 in Theatres June 24th (miscfinds4u.com)
- Interview With John Lasseter – Is Cars 2 Too Edgy? (miscfinds4u.com)
- CARS 2 Crafts: Race Car Light Switch Cover Makeover (miscfinds4u.com)
- John Lasseter on Cars Land Coming 2012 to Disneyland (miscfinds4u.com)
- Red Carpet Ready Thanks to Dr. Scholl’s for Her Products (miscfinds4u.com)
- CARS 2 Crafts: DIY Lightening McQueen Air Freshener (miscfinds4u.com)
- Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Tour and Sweepstakes Information (miscfinds4u.com)
- Cars 2 Video Game Available Now (pixartimes.com)
- Spies Wanted: Disney Pixar’s Cars 2: The Video Game now available (gonintendo.com)