Andy Andrews was once living under a pier on the Gulf Coast but he’s now a New York Times best selling author of such novels as the Traveler’s Gift and The Noticer . His new book, The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity was released on April 14, 2011.
To celebrate the release, Andy is going to share his passion for story-telling and give out life-changing advice to one very lucky book club. Book clubs across the US can enter to win a personal visit from him where each book club member will receive a copy of The Final Summit autographed by Andy Andrews in person.
David Ponder is back. This time the fate of mankind is in his hands.
This is mankind’s last chance. Centuries of greed, pride, and hate have sent humanity hurtling toward disaster, and far from its original purpose. There is only one solution that can reset the compass and right the ship, and it consists of only two words.
With time running out, it is up to David Ponder and a cast of history’s best and brightest minds to uncover this solution before it is too late. The catch? They are allowed only five tries to discover the answer.
Do you need to have read the Traveler’s Gift to enjoy The Final Summit? Find out by checking out this video of Andy Andrews discussing The Final Summit, the premise behind them, and the why he’s so excited about this new book. Also, if you’re a member of a book club and would like to enter for a chance to receive a visit from Andy, check out the links below for information on how to enter.
Book Club Contest
The contest is free and open to the book clubs anywhere in the United States. To enter, a book club member simply needs to register online before June 14, 2011. Any book club with five or more members can enter. The winners will be selected at random at 1pm Central Time on June 15, 2011. The entry form is located at: www.andyandrews.com/pages/bookclub
This book club contest coincides with the release of his latest novel, The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity, which was released April 12, 2010.
Links & Connect
- Ten Things You Should Know About Andy Andrews
- Reader’s Guides for Andy Andrew’s Books
- Andy Andrews Official Website
- Andy Andrews Official Blog
- YouTube Channel
- Follow Andy on Twitter
- Friend him on Facebook
- Downloadable Points of Interest Brochure for Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama
Shop for Any Andrews Books Online
WIN IT! Winner Chosen
Andy has kindly given us an autographed copy of The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity to giveaway to one of you lucky readers! Just comment below with your favorite Andy Andrew’s book and if you haven’t read him, which book you’d read first given the opportunity.
Giveaway available to US & Canadian mailing addresses only. Regular Contest/Promotion Rules apply. Contest ends 5/10/2011 at 11:59pm PT. One comment will be chosen at random via Comment Contest from all eligible entries.
Want extra entries?
- Subscribe to MiscFinds4u’s RSS Feed and/or Urban in Suburban’s RSS Feed (5 points each)
- Digg or Stumble MiscFinds4u’s main page and/or Urban in Suburban’s main page (5 points each)
- Follow us on Princess Time Toys on Twitter and/or Urban in Suburban on Twitter (3 points each)
- Like our Princess Time Toys Fan Page on Facebook and/or Urban in Suburban Facebook page (3 points each)
Do any or all and comment below. Up to 33 entries per person are available by utilizing the extra entries.
Disclosure: We received no compensation for hosting this giveaway
- An Interview with Andy Andrews, Author of The Final Summit (michaelhyatt.com)
- Clean Up with Pretty Neat: The Buttoned-Up Way to Get Organized and Let Go of Perfection (miscfinds4u.com)
- Matthew Morrison – A New Album, Tour and Glee Contest – Win an Autographed Photo (miscfinds4u.com)
- Perez Hilton’s Written a Children’s Book About Acceptance (miscfinds4u.com)
- Yanni Truth of Touch Music CD Review and Giveaway (miscfinds4u.com)