I’ve been using the Weight Watchers PointsPlus online program for 10 weeks now. I can’t believe it’s been that long and unfortunately, for the last three weeks I’ve been struggling a bit. Not because of the program – I believe it works if you work it. But I’ve not gotten back on track fully since vacation. I’m still eating mostly on plan but I haven’t tracked a thing in three weeks after tracking so pristinely for the first seven. And I haven’t been exercising either.
I’m trying to get back in the game slowly and by blogging and sharing tips about exercising and eating well so those habits will be reinforced in myself. I am happy that I’ve maintained my current weight loss and managed a smidgen more, barely, but any loss is a win in my book. Plus, I’m down a complete size and my clothes feel great. There’s nothing worse than putting on your ‘fat’ jeans and realizing you’re busting out of them. That’s where I was when I started this journey. I was at a number I swore I’d never reach, and I was a pound from it. As it turns out, because of my scale issue, I was actually over it.
So, today I’m on my exercise ball (make sure you buy the right size – they’re based on your height and weight) as I write this and I’ll be riding my Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike (best investment ever). I still haven’t posted my food for today and I swear I will, soon. It truly makes a difference. I do know that I need to cut way back on my fruit intake. I went a little crazy in the last two weeks. My grocery store was filled with organic watermelons, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and the like and I ate way too much. I also discover Ugli fruit. It’s the weirdest fruit ever, and truly ugly, but it’s so delicious! It’s seasonal so I was only able to get a few before they we no longer available, but I highly recommend them next year if you get the chance. Ignore the unappetizing outside and you’ll be amazed and the delicious and so juicy flesh inside.
Here’s hoping I have better news next week about my weight loss journey.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)
- Gluten-Free Black Bean Mocha Brownies – 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)
- Easy and Light Chicken Fettuccine Recipe Just 10 Weight Watchers PointsPlus (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Week Four Weight Watchers PointsPlus Weight Loss Results (miscfinds4u.com)
- Mini Weight Watchers Update for 3/1 through 3/3 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Food Diary for the Weekend of 2/20/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watchers PointsPlus Food Diary For Friday and Week 3 Weigh-in (miscfinds4u.com)
- Week Seven Weigh-in Day – I’m Down 16 Pounds! (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watcher PointsPlus™ Tracker entries for Friday, February 11, 2011 (miscfinds4u.com)